Adversary Decks - incomplete?

By Mestre dos Magos, in Shadow of the Beanstalk

So I wonder why the adversary decks do not have all of the npcs from the book. I know it has a few new ones, but was there a reason why some were left out?

Are they maybe going to be released later?

They are really nice cards, but I wish they had at least all listed from the books

I believe that they select the most commonly used NPCs only. This reduces the size of the deck and its production, passing the savings on to you! Also, it incentivizes purchasing the book.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:37 PM, HaphazardNinja said:

I believe that they select the most commonly used NPCs only. This reduces the size of the deck and its production, passing the savings on to you! Also, it incentivizes purchasing the book.

And more decks!! (hopefully)

Man, I'd really like some ICE cards... since you'd use the same ICE a few times, we'd all need to buy multiple packs, right ;)

3 hours ago, ACGalaga said:

Man, I'd really like some ICE cards... since you'd use the same ICE a few times, we'd all need to buy multiple packs, right ;)

There is a fan name set of Ice, Breakers, and Server Assets. At work, but will share the link when I can.

On 1/14/2020 at 6:40 AM, ACGalaga said:

Here you are.

Thanks!! I'll look into these!

Now I want a mars source book :D