App feature request

By m0ebius, in Legends of the Alliance

It is a common complaint about the app the presence of non thematic groups showing up. And I understand that any "choose your enemy" option is not viable for the app (its a development investment and not really desirable either), having to tweak the randomizer depending on the mission is a bigger development investment as well...

This is a "quick and dirty" approach that could help instead and I believe conveys a minimal development investment: Give th option to the player to re-randomize groups the moment the random groups pop up. Not even a button is required, just an option (to disable it for those that dont want it) and enable it somewhere inside the group info page, for extra point disabling the option once the group activates for the first time.

Yes, please! ANYTHING to fix this.

yes please, a re-randomiser. i had wampas show up in the city. a thematic re-randomiser

i would assume each tile piece would have a designation 'Snow_7b' stuff like that.

make a line ''if there are no tiles present with snow designation, wampa cannot spawn''

recieved this email after making a suggestion

''Hi Mike,

Thank you for your suggestion to add a button to randomize deployment groups. We will take this suggestion into consideration for future updates to the app.

Thanks!

Emma

Emma Hunt

Digital Operations Coordinator

1995 County Road B2 West

Roseville, MN 55113

[email protected] ''