scale...

By WildBill2, in Tide of Iron

am i the only one who is bugged by the fact that again fgg failed to manage scale-issues? at first the Pz.IV is bigger than the tiger, then the british tanks are ab bit too small, and now there comes the behemoth of the tiger II, wich seems to be nearly twice as large as the panther...

im mean, come on, how hard can it be to build the minis in the right scale...i know it doesnt change the game at all, but it really bugs me anyway...(and it looks kind of strange on the battlefield - you kinda get more afraid of the pz.IV than the tiger and so on...

WildBill said:

am i the only one who is bugged by the fact that again fgg failed to manage scale-issues?

It never bothered me much because I started using peinted minis from other sources right away... happy.gif

How can I show pictures in one of these posts? No matter what I try, i cannot get it to work.

In the WYSIWYG editor there should be a button toward the right that looks like a mountain range with a sun over it with a yellow background. Click that and put in the URL for your picture (the pictures must be hosted elsewhere).

If you can swing it I'd like to see some pictures of your custom minis :)

4lterego said:

If you can swing it I'd like to see some pictures of your custom minis :)

Unfortunately, my pictures are not hosted elsewhere... I have to look into this...