ION Radio Rebellion in the Rim Round 2

By Fraggle_Rock, in Star Wars: Armada Battle Reports

Battle 1:

The second battle of the round is fought over Mandalore. Find out how this turns out at ION Radio....

The third battle is now up.

Followed by the 2nd round wrap-up report:

Loving these Battle Reports. Keep them coming!

On 1/10/2020 at 9:08 AM, GenCurtisLemay said:

Loving these Battle Reports. Keep them coming!

GenCurtisLemay, the Pivotal Battle for Act I should be released this Friday. Stay tuned!

We’re glad that you are enjoying our campaign.

Fraggle_Rock can you let me know what you used for the campaign map. I would like to do a similar setup with mine.

1 hour ago, GenCurtisLemay said:

Fraggle_Rock can you let me know what you used for the campaign map. I would like to do a similar setup with mine.

Sure thing! The map is actually the one from the campaign box. What I did was get a sheet of steel, cut it to size and put everything in a poster frame. We are using 1/2” magnets with the stickers on them. That’s really it. I had a similar setup at the store I ran Corellian Conflict out of.

We are looking at digitizing this starting in Act II for the videos, however we will still have this on the wall when making decisions.

Thanks!

Necro maybe, but this is as far as I've watched your videos.* I found them on BGG initially but then saw you're on here also (which makes sense).

Thanks so much for sharing! These are fun to watch and they're helping me figure out how stuff works in the lead up to the campaign my friends and I are soon to play online. I'm going to keep watching through them, and paying attention to what you and others who have actually played have to say about various rules questions as I dig through the forum for knowledge.

*I don't know what the future holds, so no spoilers, but as of Round 2 Battle B, I'm rooting for the Imperials because a) I've gotten myself blown up pretty much every way they have so far, sometimes as recently as last week, and b) I want it to be more of a horse race!

8 hours ago, hobbesque said:

Necro maybe, but this is as far as I've watched your videos.* I found them on BGG initially but then saw you're on here also (which makes sense).

Thanks so much for sharing! These are fun to watch and they're helping me figure out how stuff works in the lead up to the campaign my friends and I are soon to play online. I'm going to keep watching through them, and paying attention to what you and others who have actually played have to say about various rules questions as I dig through the forum for knowledge.

*I don't know what the future holds, so no spoilers, but as of Round 2 Battle B, I'm rooting for the Imperials because a) I've gotten myself blown up pretty much every way they have so far, sometimes as recently as last week, and b) I want it to be more of a horse race!

hobbesque, we're glad you are enjoying our little channel. I won't spoil anything for you, however know that we are planning on releasing a wrap-up video this Friday (May 8th hopefully) in which we talk about the campaign and what we would do "house rule" wise for our second play through.

John is clearly a more experienced player than I am, but with a little luck, you'll see me improve as the campaign (and the rest of our series) moves on.