New article up - RRG Update

By RafaelNN, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Daisho made bully dulling, and dueling decks in general, oppressive. There wasn't anything you could really do about it - most attachment control would be counted by Defend your Honor... which would be just another duel, which you *can't* win anyway; and oh, you just lost more honor. Daisho made duel decks abusively and rapidly drain you of honor without you being able to stop it.

I'm not a huge fan of a Banned list at all. Keep those cards restricted, don't outlaw them completely. This change could mark the beginning of the end for some people.

Considering going back to L5R LCG : any chance to see new printings of all these errated cards and wording changes ? This is a major obstacle to the promotion and spread of the game in my area

Edited by HouseofCards
7 hours ago, HouseofCards said:

Considering going back to L5R LCG : any chance to see new printings of all these errated cards and wording changes ? This is a major obstacle to the promotion and spread of the game in my area

They talked about that on the article. The biggest changes are getting OP promos soon with the new text.

1 hour ago, HamHamJ2 said:

They talked about that on the article. The biggest changes are getting OP promos soon with the new text.

I meant a satisfying solution for non events players. That's not.

I expect any promos with updated wording to be released via the Open Play program.