Is Damage/Fear carried over to the next adventure?

By Grapthar91, in The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle-earth

So I've completed the first adventure and have suffered fear and damage. Do fear and damage carry over to the next adventure? Also, what page can I find this in the rulebook/reference guide? I've looked and can't find an answer to my question (I'm assuming I'm just not looking hard enough). Thanks.

Looked hard enough. Page 3 of reference guide says after adventure remove all damage and fear cards as well as other things.

Yeah. You only carry XP and trinkets (one per player)

7 hours ago, Hannibal_pjv said:

Yeah. You only carry XP and trinkets (one per player)

To be clear, you gain and keep all trinkets over to your party but only one trinket each can be selected when you start the next mission.

So you could have earned several trinkets and have to leave some back in the camp.

On 12/16/2019 at 3:44 PM, Majushi said:

To be clear, you gain and keep all trinkets over to your party but only one trinket each can be selected when you start the next mission.

So you could have earned several trinkets and have to leave some back in the camp.

I did not know this either. Thanks for the clarification. I definitely would have been rolling around with more than one trinket per character, lol!