App play tracker

By SoullessCorpse, in Mansions of Madness

I have always wondered this when playing this game, especially when I do not get to play it that often without big gaps. So keeping track of what you have played...and what you have not..or how many times..is a pain in the butt. Why is this something that the app does not track? It makes no sense to me why this is not done with a small # on the scenario picking screen or even in a separate stat section. Anyone else annoyed and confused why this is not a thing?

I track my plays the old-fashioned way, using pen and paper. Stick piece of paper in game box, and voila. Takes what... 30 seconds to 1 minute, depending on how detailed you want to be?

While an in-app tracker would be welcome, I'm not too concerned about its non-existence. I'm sure FFG staff have more pressing things to worry about.

I would really like this feature too. How many times you played, how many times you finished and witch ending you already saw, like if there is an ending you didn't see yet so you are encouraged to play again.