Cant Remember what it's called?

By AScic1, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

At some point I saw an adventure where the PC's have to go and buy droids on behalf of the rebel alliance and deliver them to a nebulon B Frigate. I'm trying to run that adventure for my players, but I need to go buy the book but cant remember what it's called and what book it was in. Can anyone help?

It's from the AoR GM kit.

6 hours ago, AScic1 said:

At some point I saw an adventure where the PC's have to go and buy droids on behalf of the rebel alliance and deliver them to a nebulon B Frigate. I'm trying to run that adventure for my players, but I need to go buy the book but cant remember what it's called and what book it was in. Can anyone help?

The adventure is titled "Dead in the Water" and is included with the AoR GM's Kit.

I put my players through a similar mission but it was code named "Redundant Dividend."

In short it was a pick up of Droids from Mechis with delivery to a Import/Export contact on Bespin.

That one had the players sweating bullets! :D

My Brother tried to run me through that one once. Only did session one. He said to pick a character out of the ones I had previously made so I picked my former droid bodyguard/educated to merchant kids who’s “family” (i know I know cliche) was killed and made him a free droid with trading skills.his motivation was to find out about the force and free droids. Yeah that was a tense first meeting.