@EbonHawk is confirmed as an innocent child

Day four begins.

With 7 alive, four to lynch.

Day four will end in 24 hours.

@Madaghmire @Caldias @Lord Preyer

@EbonHawk @GhostofNobodyInParticular

@FortyInRed @The Jabbawookie

On 1/2/2020 at 6:26 PM, Lord Preyer said:

But this is not all I know! For my fellow Lords of Gallifrey have sent me, their most trusted agent of The Celestial Intervention Agency, to ensure young @Caldias survival! HE-HAS-A-DESTINY.

I just want to point something out here.

@ebon hawk has his role confirmed by mod yet y'all are inclined to doubt.

@Caldias is only resurrected without any confirmation of his role , and furthermore the guy who resurrected him tells you he's important. That's believable?

Please, take a step back.

The person who has generally been aligned with town interests, despite some unconventional approaches (me) is presumed guilty and in cahoots with the guy who is confirmed as innocent. What?

The guy who appears out of nowhere, who could have saved town kills earlier, is the one your trust!?

For a moment, examine the evidence. The only person corroborating the "forty is bad" story is Caldias, who in case you forgot, just returned from the dead. For all we know, LP planted a false vision in his head to distract you from the real threat. He's capable of stopping time, that's believable, but not of manipulating or bribing another player? Please.

I know how my story sounds. You wonder why I didn't want to say anything? It's because I know how ridiculous it sounds. Trust me if there was any way to make that sound less sketchy I would have. I confirmed that my understanding was correct and did my best to portray it accurately.

I accept that some of you still won't believe me, but please examine what is right in front of you. You have two people accusing three other people of being bad based on evidence that only they can see.

Except that if I am right @FortyInRed and we do not kill you now the mistake is not a mere mislynch and a NK but a mislynch, a NK AND a recruitment.

Yeah but if you are lying to us, then you are having us kill a town roleblocker who has likely already blocked a kill.

1 hour ago, Madaghmire said:

Yeah but if you are lying to us, then you are having us kill a town roleblocker who has likely already blocked a kill.

Except then why was there no nightkill on night three if Forty didn't roleblock anyone?

Sorry, I mean last night. Night three was the night he claimed to block Bertie, right?

He claimed a block on bertie on a night with no kill, and then we hung bertie and he was scum. Its not proof, but its pretty good evidence.

As for why there was no kill on the other night, I wanna know what your bus drives were. Because I have a few theories to that and several involve town actions.

Around four hours remaining

Vote count?

Guys - I’m going to be offline in about an hour’s time for the rest of the evening so any questions/comments/concerns would be appreciated sooner rather than later please. Thanks!

I’m concerned you are trying to get us to lynch a known power role

4 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

He claimed a block on bertie on a night with no kill, and then we hung bertie and he was scum. Its not proof, but its pretty good evidence.

As for why there was no kill on the other night, I wanna know what your bus drives were. Because I have a few theories to that and several involve town actions.

If he's third party cult leader then the fact he pushed scum is irrelevant. I bus drove you and forty on both nights three and four. My reasoning there was you haven't revealed a crazy power role and I was trying to protect forty as I was convinced he was good after the Bertie flop. We needed to know who he roleblocked. And you're great at hiding as scum so if anyone did go after forty and killed you, well, we'd know about you at least. No offense.

Then I died and saw he visited Ebon and tried to recruit him. And hey, maybe I got sent to some fake observer doc. But! Forty claimed not to do anything last night and then made up some weaksauce eggnog story after I pushed him, which tells me the part I saw about him visiting Ebon is at least true. And why not roleblock, exactly? What does he gain from waiting? For me, his defense has been pretty unconvincing. And he is a power role but only can block one more time, right? Didn't he say he's a two-shot role blocker? We have a night with no kills unaccounted for and nobody else stepped up to claim a reason or have information. Do you have a potential theory as to why?

14 minutes ago, Caldias said:

Didn't he say he's a two-shot role blocker? We have a night with no kills unaccounted for and nobody else stepped up to claim a reason or have information. Do you have a potential theory as to why?

Why yes. Yes he did.

I’ve seen nothing to really change my mind about Forty.

##vote @FortyInRed

1 hour ago, Madaghmire said:

I’m concerned you are trying to get us to lynch a known power role

I understand that. And if someone crashed my game at the last minute too I’d suspect them. Sorry for that! Will respect your call.

1 hour ago, Caldias said:

If he's third party cult leader then the fact he pushed scum is irrelevant. I bus drove you and forty on both nights three and four. My reasoning there was you haven't revealed a crazy power role and I was trying to protect forty as I was convinced he was good after the Bertie flop. We needed to know who he roleblocked. And you're great at hiding as scum so if anyone did go after forty and killed you, well, we'd know about you at least. No offense.

Then I died and saw he visited Ebon and tried to recruit him. And hey, maybe I got sent to some fake observer doc. But! Forty claimed not to do anything last night and then made up some weaksauce eggnog story after I pushed him, which tells me the part I saw about him visiting Ebon is at least true. And why not roleblock, exactly? What does he gain from waiting? For me, his defense has been pretty unconvincing. And he is a power role but only can block one more time, right? Didn't he say he's a two-shot role blocker? We have a night with no kills unaccounted for and nobody else stepped up to claim a reason or have information. Do you have a potential theory as to why?

If you drove me and forty night three, and they targetted forty, it should have resulted exactly as it did, in no deaths.

##vote lord preyer

I am growing tempted to leave Forty be for now. Yes, his story is weak, and if he is scum it is dangerous, but the easiest way to verify all the stories together is to vote for one of the time travelers. Either one is new to the game, and supposedly has used his power, so it would not be a major loss to town for either of them to die, should either of them be town.

@BiggsIRL 's story only clears @Lord Preyer , LP clears Cal, threatens Ebon, and leaves Forty in a potentially shaky position. Thus, I think his death reveals the most info. I am actually more suspicious of Biggs, but I shall be voting for LP due to the reasoning put forth.

Before I vote, however, I have a question for the time travelers: which anonymous votes were whose? One of them disappeared the day Bertie was the target. Why?

17 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@BiggsIRL 's story only clears @Lord Preyer , LP clears Cal, threatens Ebon, and leaves Forty in a potentially shaky position. Thus, I think his death reveals the most info. I am actually more suspicious of Biggs, but I shall be voting for LP due to the reasoning put forth.

Let the record show I still believe we should be killing Forty rather than risk him making a mess.

But we need a lynch, and this will shed some light.

##unvote

##vote @Lord Preyer

I will vote in the next half hour, I guess, to avoid accidentally missing the deadline and to allow the time travelers to respond with which votes were theirs.

Town loses.

I actually think I will benefit from the post-match analysis here as I would like to learn why I was not believed. This will be of genuine merit to me.

38 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

I am growing tempted to leave Forty be for now. Yes, his story is weak, and if he is scum it is dangerous, but the easiest way to verify all the stories together is to vote for one of the time travelers. Either one is new to the game, and supposedly has used his power, so it would not be a major loss to town for either of them to die, should either of them be town.

Before I vote, however, I have a question for the time travelers: which anonymous votes were whose? One of them disappeared the day Bertie was the target. Why?

I voted @EbonHawk at the start then Ovi I think then dropped off as I was Xmasing and didn’t log in again until @PodRacer prompted me.

39 minutes ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@FortyInRed will recruit. @BiggsIRL will do a One shot NK (I think). Scum may also attack.

adios!