2019 Christmas Upick (mafia)

By PodRacer, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

9 hours ago, PodRacer said:

@Caldias has been killed.

He was a town aligned mischievous elf.

just in case ^^^

8 hours ago, Madaghmire said:

Ghost or Jabba now. If Ghost is asking who the block was, I gotta figure its Jabba.

I’ll wait on Forty to confirm.

Why? Wouldn't I ask the same question as scum? What does that indicate about Jabba?

3 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I got two nights of movements.

Technically I don't have an action, but that seems like it would still be blockable...

What did you see, those two nights?

As I have always been suspicious of Ebon, I am inclined to follow LP's suggestion and lynch him anyway. However, from what I

Gah!

I was saying: However, from what I gather, Innocent Child is a strictly Town-aligned role. How likely is it that Pod's game contains such a mutilation of a role that its fundamental part (the alignment) has been changed?

Hey all sorry, long day at work. I only have two blocks. I used one already on Bertie earlier. I have not used my second.

I'm a little skeptical of GNIP at this point. He's done a good job pointing the finger and having us do his bidding. Not ready to vote just yet.

8 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

I will as I feel you're merging the game on the whatsapp with this one... which isn't good play in any means

also your info you come in with warnings of me an innocent child, and keeping cal alive who literally just died

I assure you I am not merging games as that would be improper just as you say. Coming from the Future I have information from my TimeLine that I am allowed to use albeit carefully.

Having analysed his defences (and the precarious risk of a highly complex, surprisingly rapidly arrived at LyLo scenario) I am *not* advising a VoteZap on @EbonHawk at this time. I am advising instead a *very* close sensor scan of @FortyInRed ’s game - what’s going on there?

9 hours ago, EbonHawk said:

I will as I feel you're merging the game on the whatsapp with this one... which isn't good play in any means

also your info you come in with warnings of me an innocent child, and keeping cal alive who literally just died

13 hours ago, PodRacer said:

@Caldias is resurrected

Yeah man, I guess I'm back. And Lord Preyer is right. Not only that, but I think Forty is actually scum that can recruit people. I think that might be how Ebon was town aligned but is now scum. I noticed he was confirmed town-aligned earlier but not now.

That also explains why there was no night kill even though he didn't block anyone.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:40 PM, FortyInRed said:

@PodRacer I'm in. Custom role... interesting

Forty’s complete game.

On 12/23/2019 at 1:30 AM, FortyInRed said:

Any reason you dont want us to tag players?

It makes it a little easier to track when you say ##vote @PodRacer versus ##PodRacer

Edit: also, #Roleconfirmed

On 12/27/2019 at 7:12 PM, FortyInRed said:

@Bertie Wooster like an idiot, I lost track of time. Mod will confirm I sent him a message apologizing, if needed.

I would have voted for @ovinomanc3r given the chance, but I'm also notoriously bad at this game (why do y'all even keep letting me play?)

On 12/27/2019 at 7:52 PM, FortyInRed said:

We'll see. Probably "will" vote. Ovi seems awfully talkative and perhaps a little too eager to prove innocence. I'm willing to be proven wrong though

On 12/30/2019 at 2:03 AM, FortyInRed said:

Admittedly I'm not very good at this game but could you explain your logic to me please? I vote Ovi and I'm the bad guy; they do the same and they're not?

On 12/30/2019 at 6:42 PM, FortyInRed said:

Obligatory "I'm bad at this game and don't know what I'm doing" disclaimer, but this feels weird to me. Bertie is fairly quiet until he sees that he can help lynch someone, then he jumps on it. But he's not dumb, he first votes for someone else so he'll read town. I think Ovi was his target all along and this was just a ruse.

What have you to say in your defense @Bertie Wooster ?

On 12/31/2019 at 3:48 AM, FortyInRed said:

So I didn't really want to have to come out and say this, but I role blocked Bertie last night. I'm pretty sure now that I've gone and said it in the open, it will get me killed, but hopefully it'll give y'all something to work with tomorrow.

On 12/31/2019 at 3:41 PM, FortyInRed said:

I didn't block anyone N1.

My role is "blocking around, the Christmas tree have a blocky holiday. You get one roleblock on Christmas and a second on New Year's." In hindsight this was a stupid role and I won't do it again.

Anyhoo I guess in hindsight I could have blocked someone immediately after I got my first block on Christmas but TBH I was doing family things and forgot to check in.

My vote was on Ovi being scum, hence my vote for him. Then it came out he wasn't.....then I reread and thought maybe Bertie looked sketchy so I blocked him and I think I was right, based on what y'all are saying.

Assuming I survive today/tonight, I've got one more block left..

On 12/31/2019 at 5:40 PM, FortyInRed said:

What does does this mean?

On 12/31/2019 at 5:42 PM, FortyInRed said:

Yes. Didn't we all?

On 12/31/2019 at 6:26 PM, FortyInRed said:

Wait so you think I'm reading Bertie wrong?

Should I change my vote to Cal?

On 12/31/2019 at 8:07 PM, FortyInRed said:

Ok here goes nothing. Act shady, get a vote.

##vote @Caldias

I hope this at least tells us something.

45 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Hey all sorry, long day at work. I only have two blocks. I used one already on Bertie earlier. I have not used my second.

I'm a little skeptical of GNIP at this point. He's done a good job pointing the finger and having us do his bidding. Not ready to vote just yet.

Next I’ll do a Lynch Train Analysis.

27 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

Having analysed his defences (and the precarious risk of a highly complex, surprisingly rapidly arrived at LyLo scenario) I am *not* advising a VoteZap on @EbonHawk at this time. I am advising instead a *very* close sensor scan of @FortyInRed ’s game - what’s going on there?

Go right ahead. I've been transparent, albeit a bit absent, and have nothing to hide. My posting in this game is consistent with others.

On 12/23/2019 at 9:10 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Mad (2) anon, Gnip

Ovi (1) Matt

Matt (2) ebon Ovi

Ebon (1) anon

With 9 alive 5 to lynch

*Mod decision*

Two hours have been added to the first day

Day one will now end in two hours and fifty minutes.

Vote Counts and flops (might have missed a couple from D1 - apologies!)

On 12/23/2019 at 10:48 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Mad (2) anon, Gnip

Ovi (1) Matt

Matt (4) ebon Ovi Bertie anon

72 minutes remaining

With 9 alive 5 to lynch

On 12/24/2019 at 12:04 AM, Madaghmire said:

Ugh, fine.

##vote Gnips

On 12/24/2019 at 12:11 AM, PodRacer said:

Time.

No lynch is achieved.

Submit your night actions, the game will restart around 2300 gmt boxing day.

Have a great Xmas everyone.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:31 AM, PodRacer said:

VC

Bertie (1) anon

On 12/27/2019 at 10:13 AM, PodRacer said:

VC

Bertie (1) anon

Ebon (1) anon

On 12/27/2019 at 4:02 PM, PodRacer said:

Bertie (1) anon

Ebon (1) anon

Ovi (1) ebon

On 12/27/2019 at 7:35 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Bertie (1) anon

Ovi (2) ebon, anon

On 12/28/2019 at 12:18 AM, PodRacer said:

Vc

Bertie (1) anon

Ovi (2) ebon, anon

Gnip (1) ovi

On 12/28/2019 at 2:30 AM, PodRacer said:

Bertie (1) anon

Ovi (3) ebon, anon, forty (L2)

Gnip (1) ovi

On 12/28/2019 at 6:34 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Ovi (4) ebon, anon, forty , anon (L1)

Gnip (1) ovi

On 12/28/2019 at 10:45 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Ovi (6) ebon, anon, forty , anon ,Bertie ,jabba(hammer)

Ebon (2) Gnip, ovi

On 12/28/2019 at 10:56 PM, PodRacer said:

Papai Noel, Christkindl, Father Christmas, Vader Kerfees, Pere Noel, Dubstep Santa.

@ovinomanc3r went by many names, but round these parts he was known as a bit of a weirdo who was more than a little fond of ' the black stuff' .

Ovi has been lynched, he was a town aligned weirdo who delivered lumps of coal to players.

Night two begins and will end at 22.30 pm tomorrow (gmt)or when all night actions have been received.

On 12/30/2019 at 1:43 AM, PodRacer said:

VC

Bertie (1) anon

On 12/30/2019 at 4:20 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Bertie (1) anon

Forty (1) ebon

On 12/31/2019 at 1:50 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Bertie (1) anon

Forty (1) ebon

Bertie(1) mad

Jabba (1) Bertie

Day will end at 2230gmt

7 alive, 4 to lynch

On 12/31/2019 at 4:28 PM, PodRacer said:

VC

Bertie (3) anon, mad , ebon (L1)

Jabba (1) Bertie

Day will end at 2230gmt

7 alive, 4 to lynch

On 1/1/2020 at 1:12 AM, PodRacer said:

Final VC day 3

Bertie (4) anon, mad , ebon, jabba-hammer

Jabba (1) Bertie

Caldias(1) Forty

7 alive, 4 to lynch

20 hours ago, PodRacer said:

Day five finally dawns, but someone has not survived.

@Caldias has been killed.

He was a town aligned mischievous elf.

Better news, @EbonHawk is a confirmed innocent child.

Day 5 begins

@Madaghmire

@EbonHawk

@GhostofNobodyInParticular

@FortyInRed

@The Jabbawookie

14 hours ago, PodRacer said:

VC

Jabba (1) anon

13 hours ago, PodRacer said:

VC

Jabba (1) anon

Ah! So Ebon was never confirmed town, I misread my death-town notice as part of Ebon's announcement. I still stand by Forty being a recruiting scum. During my temporary demise I saw some visions in the afterlife.

##decloak

At last I've found you.

Hello, I'm Biggs and I created the Super Time Cop role. It can read scum chat. It can reset time itself (once) to save people that need saved.

But the timestream is not our friend. He comes from a dark timeline where town doesn't win, and will work tirelessly towards that goal, like a T-1000 made of meat. He was right about one thing though, we were at LyLo, but not for town, for HIM.

I've come from the future as well, a future that we can make our own, with town as the actual winners. Without us trying to lynch confirmed innocent children.

Help me take down this threat.

Help me win this for town.

Vote with me if you want to live.

##vote Lord Preyer

I was the other anonymous voter. Sorry for voting you today Jabba. I missed that you were the hammer on scum, I was voting with Ebon, the confirmed innocent child who also lynched scum.

Team Ebon, Mad, me, and Jabba, the scum lynchers. Let's go.

I FRAGGING LOVE ALL OF THIS

VC

Lord preyer (1) Biggs

24 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

##decloak

At last I've found you.

Hello, I'm Biggs and I created the Super Time Cop role. It can read scum chat. It can reset time itself (once) to save people that need saved.

But the timestream is not our friend. He comes from a dark timeline where town doesn't win, and will work tirelessly towards that goal, like a T-1000 made of meat. He was right about one thing though, we were at LyLo, but not for town, for HIM.

I've come from the future as well, a future that we can make our own, with town as the actual winners. Without us trying to lynch confirmed innocent children.

Help me take down this threat.

Help me win this for town.

Vote with me if you want to live.

##vote Lord Preyer

Some of this is accurate. Some of this is not. My version of the Time Cop cannot read ScumChat (although I know that @BiggsIRL submitted version could). I was indeed informed that this was my last chance to win - but I was told by @PodRacer this was because of the other Anon voter (now revealed as Biggs) vote on @The Jabbawookie .

I concur with @Caldias that @EbonHawk was recruited by @FortyInRed who I believe to be none other than... DARTH PLAGUEIS THE WISE!

Thats why despite my own worries about Ebon I prioritised our focus on Forty.

##vote @FortyInRed

@FortyInRed do you have any kind of defense before I lay a vote on you?

25 minutes ago, BiggsIRL said:

I was the other anonymous voter. Sorry for voting you today Jabba. I missed that you were the hammer on scum, I was voting with Ebon, the confirmed innocent child who also lynched scum.

Team Ebon, Mad, me, and Jabba, the scum lynchers. Let's go.

You missed that @The Jabbawookie was Hammer on scum? Unlikely.

I used my power to reset the game to resurrect a Town player: @Caldias .

Don’t listen to the Machine Intelligence that is @BiggsIRL ! His Chameo-circuits and synth-skin should not deceive you! Save the timeline! Save yourselves! Stop the Sith Lord! Vote @FortyInRed !

7 minutes ago, Caldias said:

@FortyInRed do you have any kind of defense before I lay a vote on you?

Beyond the obvious "here comes some bloke pretending to be our friend by resurrecting someone". Right. May I remind you, a wise man once said:

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Such as the power to stop loved ones from dying.

Hmm, who was it who had that power?

Oh, yeah, Darth P, the very person @Lord Preyer accuses me of being. Fitting.

No friend, I think @Lord Preyer may actually be the Sith lord here.

My actions all line up as town. I've done nothing sketchy. I've saved a kill. I've not been caught in any lies.

Oh and ##vote @Lord Preyer . Though I expect we'll need more than 4 Jedi (town) to take him down...

21 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Beyond the obvious "here comes some bloke pretending to be our friend by resurrecting someone". Right. May I remind you, a wise man once said:

The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Such as the power to stop loved ones from dying.

Hmm, who was it who had that power?

Oh, yeah, Darth P, the very person @Lord Preyer accuses me of being. Fitting.

No friend, I think @Lord Preyer may actually be the Sith lord here.

My actions all line up as town. I've done nothing sketchy. I've saved a kill. I've not been caught in any lies.

“Then it’s TREASON!”

😘

21 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Beyond the obvious "here comes some bloke pretending to be our friend by resurrecting someone". Right

This is wonderful.