2019 Christmas Upick (mafia)

By PodRacer, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

I have no idea how to interpret any of this

31 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

I have no idea how to interpret any of this

Please allow me to summarize my findings here:

https://imgflip.com/i/3l45bk

1 hour ago, GhostofNobodyInParticular said:

@The Jabbawookie , your input is required.

Sorry, just woke up. My input:

pp90hltfddqy.gif

I can confirm Mads did a night action round three, and Forty did one night four.

Right now I’m leaning slightly towards trusting Biggs, and considering this Plagueis role to be some kind of vampire maker. I distrust resurrected town because there’s a reason it doesn’t happen much.

5 hours ago, Caldias said:

Well I know for sure Forty visited Ebon, so now he IS caught in a lie. It was one thing I was able to glean from the vagueries of the afterlife.

This is true, at least.

What exactly happened when you died?

17 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Right now I’m leaning slightly towards trusting Biggs, and considering this Plagueis role to be some kind of vampire maker. I distrust resurrected town because there’s a reason it doesn’t happen much.

Please don’t do this! I think Biggs has access to the same information I have (namely A LOT) and that is how things are being compensated for in terms of resurrected Town @Caldias - because he’s simply become a kind of Mason to me knowing some of the stuff from the afterlife that I know. I imagine it’s quite possible @BiggsIRL can do a reverse time too at some point to resurrect a scum and thus buy more NKs.

Anyway, the key to focus on I would urge you please is: @FortyInRed ’s recruiting of @EbonHawk and @BiggsIRL vote on you as Anon.

1 hour ago, FortyInRed said:

Please allow me to summarize my findings here:

https://imgflip.com/i/3l45bk

Also me and @BiggsIRL

8 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

##decloak

At last I've found you.

Hello, I'm Biggs and I created the Super Time Cop role . It can read scum chat. It can reset time itself (once) to save people that need saved.

But the timestream is not our friend. He comes from a dark timeline where town doesn't win, and will work tirelessly towards that goal, like a T-1000 made of meat. He was right about one thing though, we were at LyLo, but not for town, for HIM.

I've come from the future as well, a future that we can make our own, with town as the actual winners. Without us trying to lynch confirmed innocent children.

Help me take down this threat.

Help me win this for town.

Vote with me if you want to live.

##vote Lord Preyer

yeah I'll follow biggs

##unvote

##vote @Lord Preyer

8 hours ago, BiggsIRL said:

I was the other anonymous voter. Sorry for voting you today Jabba. I missed that you were the hammer on scum, I was voting with Ebon, the confirmed innocent child who also lynched scum.

Team Ebon, Mad, me, and Jabba, the scum lynchers. Let's go.

yep, some of us have been slogging since D1 to work this out *cough Lord preyer* 🙂

7 hours ago, Lord Preyer said:

You missed that @The Jabbawookie was Hammer on scum? Unlikely.

I used my power to reset the game to resurrect a Town player: @Caldias .

Don’t listen to the Machine Intelligence that is @BiggsIRL ! His Chameo-circuits and synth-skin should not deceive you! Save the timeline! Save yourselves! Stop the Sith Lord! Vote @FortyInRed !

so with no info you've just made guesses then? Considering I too think forty is supecst hence he's in my reads with jabba my two most unknowns before you and biggs entered. However due to the other game ongoing, and the game on whatsapp previous with Adam, I feel you've either crossed both games or seeking to prove some point but you're wrong on me and if you want to help town I urge you reconsider

7 hours ago, FortyInRed said:

No friend, I think @Lord Preyer may actually be the Sith lord here.

fitting

7 hours ago, Lord Preyer said:

No. @EbonHawk submitted DPtW

????? where's this from?

Because I mean it's a lie 100%

6 hours ago, Caldias said:

##vote @FortyInRed , just so we're clear. I'm 99% sure of him being scum.

i agree, but also think preyer as well now

6 hours ago, Caldias said:

Well I know for sure Forty visited Ebon, so now he IS caught in a lie. It was one thing I was able to glean from the vagueries of the afterlife.

I do have some x-shots in my arsenal defence wise

Just now, EbonHawk said:

like a joat x3 things, 1 used so far

59 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

I can confirm Mads did a night action round three, and Forty did one night four.

22 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

Here I am, brother just trying to get ahead in the world, stealing some 'nog. Then this "Time Lord" shows up, starts pulling some straight up Sith action (resurrecting a dead player) but I'm the bad guy. Ok...

I should point out that @BiggsIRL and I both think @Lord Preyer is sketchy based on what we know to be true.

@Caldias accused me of lying, a situation to which I hope I've sufficiently clarified, yet we're inclined to take the word of a dead guy over someone (me) who correctly blocked a Bertie kill and then voted to lynch him.

Facts are all right there folks

42 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

so with no info you've just made guesses then? Considering I too think forty is supecst hence he's in my reads with jabba my two most unknowns before you and biggs entered. However due to the other game ongoing, and the game on whatsapp previous with Adam, I feel you've either crossed both games or seeking to prove some point but you're wrong on me and if you want to help town I urge you reconsider

I have not crossed games. I do have reason to believe IN THIS GAME you are not or at least no longer are a Town IC.

43 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

????? where's this from?

Because I mean it's a lie 100%

Then why did you start by quoting Darth Sidious on the story of Darth Plaguis the Wise?

12 minutes ago, FortyInRed said:

Here I am, brother just trying to get ahead in the world, stealing some 'nog. Then this "Time Lord" shows up, starts pulling some straight up Sith action (resurrecting a dead player) but I'm the bad guy. Ok...

I should point out that @BiggsIRL and I both think @Lord Preyer is sketchy based on what we know to be true.

@Caldias accused me of lying, a situation to which I hope I've sufficiently clarified, yet we're inclined to take the word of a dead guy over someone (me) who correctly blocked a Bertie kill and then voted to lynch him.

Facts are all right there folks

The dead guy was a Town player!

46 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

I have information. I am trying to use it responsibly in ways that respect @PodRacer game. I am flagging where I have suspicions or theories as different from that.

@FortyInRed is Darth Plagueis. He recruited @EbonHawk . They are both anti-Town. @BiggsIRL is my anti-Town counterpart.

I resurrected @Caldias because he was a Town player who I really rate and trust to help us turn things around.

There it is. That’s my case. Vote @FortyInRed please Town! The remaining anti-Town bloc will then become swiftly apparent. Starting with @EbonHawk .

2 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

I have information. I am trying to use it responsibly in ways that respect @PodRacer game. I am flagging where I have suspicions or theories as different from that.

For ease of clarification, could you list them?

Eg:

Info:

Suspicion:

Theory:

2 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

For ease of clarification, could you list them?

Eg:

Info:

Suspicion:

Theory:

Info:

@FortyInRed Darth Plagueis
@EbonHawk anti-Town

Other things (trying not to break game!)

Suspicion/Theory

Forty recruited Ebon last night

Ebon created DPtW role

@BiggsIRL is anti-Town counterpart to my Time Cop role.

3 minutes ago, Lord Preyer said:

Other things (trying not to break game!)

If the game isn’t broken right now, it’s bending. If you’re going to cite something, you need to say what it is.

Nothing here is evidence that I can see. That’s what I don’t understand here.

2 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

If the game isn’t broken right now, it’s bending. If you’re going to cite something, you need to say what it is.

Nothing here is evidence that I can see. That’s what I don’t understand here.

You’re right. The inclusion of players with knowledge extra to the game involving set up does bend it extraordinarily. And you’re also right that mine is not evidence but rather accusation (albeit backed up by others on the subject of @FortyInRed visiting @EbonHawk ). And so what you’re left with is (thank heavens!): MAFIA! A choice as to who to believe - myself or @BiggsIRL . I am confident in my play and trust the decision to you.

1 minute ago, Lord Preyer said:

You’re right. The inclusion of players with knowledge extra to the game involving set up does bend it extraordinarily. And you’re also right that mine is not evidence but rather accusation (albeit backed up by others on the subject of @FortyInRed visiting @EbonHawk ). And so what you’re left with is (thank heavens!): MAFIA! A choice as to who to believe - myself or @BiggsIRL . I am confident in my play and trust the decision to you.

Backed by the guy you resurrected. But I appreciate the directness, it’s refreshing to know the situation better.

@BiggsIRL do you have anything by way of tangible evidence, or are you both trying to get leaps of faith out of us?