Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Couldn’t Ruus just exchange the action for a maneuver?

1 minute ago, ShockHelix said:

No. The starship gets one Pilot Only Maneuver, and can suffer 2 SS to get a second one.

3 minutes ago, ShockHelix said:

Just now, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

No. The starship gets one Pilot Only Maneuver, and can suffer 2 SS to get a second one.

@ShockHelix Should I suffer the SS now, rather than hold off? (Are we able to 'repair' ss?)

Just now, RuusMarev said:

(Are we able to 'repair' ss?)

Yes. The Damage Control action can be taken as many times as necessary, with each Success removing one SS.

Yes. The Damage Control action can be taken as many times as necessary, with each Success removing one SS.

Oh, well then.. I'll suffer the SS now then...I guess my second maneuver would be to "shift" over further to the 'left' a bit as we accelerate.

Just now, RuusMarev said:

Oh, well then.. I'll suffer the SS now then...I guess my second maneuver would be to "shift" over further to the 'left' a bit as we accelerate.

Okay, that works.

The second group of TIEs will accelerate and move to the same tile as the first group, which includes the one range band they pick up on you. I'm not going to post IC, it's already been covered.

It is now Tam's turn, but they are still out of range. If you pass, it goes to Naz.

Can Tam repair the SS?

Easy Mechanics (ships) check. Can be narrated as regulating power flows if you want to stick to the computer techie vibe.

Easy Mechanics (ships) check. Can be narrated as regulating power flows if you want to stick to the computer techie vibe.

Is she still getting her 3eP? (I just realized she might not, with the current House rules.)

3 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

Is she still getting her 3eP? (I just realized she might not, with the current House rules.)

No, it would be just the 3 Ability.

Tam repairing System Strain: : 3eA+1eD 3 successes
a-s-s.png a-a.png a-s.png d-th.png

Nice! Puts it down to 1 SS.

Naz is up now.

I’ll have Naz redirect the shields to aft of the ship since I believe it’s safe to assume the first hits will be coming in from that direction.

Edited by ShockHelix

Okay, sounds good. Is that it?

Yeah. Not really anything else for him to do at the moment I don’t believe.

Okay.

The remaining TIE group will accelerate and move to follow it's allies, but it will still be a bit behind. Already covered, so not going to post IC.

Now it is Arde's turn.

And they’re still out of range correct?

Yes.

It’s probably a bad idea, but the only thing I can think is to make a Hard Discipline check for the Fire Discipline action.

That works. Go ahead.

Fire Discipline : 1eP+1eA+3eD 2 failures
p-a.png a-s.png d-f.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

Ha. No surprises there.

Okay, once you post IC, it's back up to the top of the order. Kebiin needs to make another Simple Piloting (Space) chase check.

First TIE group: Chase : 3eP+3eB 3 successes, 4 advantage
p-a-a.png p-s-s.png p-s-a.png b--.png b-a.png b--.png

Second TIE group: Chase : 3eP+3eB 2 successes, 7 advantage
p-a-a.png p-a.png p-s-s.png b-a.png b-a-a.png b-a.png

Third TIE group: Chase : 3eP+3eB 2 successes, 5 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-a-a.png b-a.png b--.png b--.png

Kebiin Chase Check:: 2eA+1eP+1eB 4 successes, 3 advantage
a-a-a.png a-s-s.png p-s-s.png b-a.png