TIE group 3: Initiative : 2eA 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-a.png a-s-s.png

Interdictor Initiative*: Initiative : 1eP+1eA 0 successes, 2 advantage
p--.png a-a-a.png

Vindicator Initiative*: Initiative : 1eP+1eA 1 success, 1 advantage
p-s-a.png a--.png

Lancer Initiative*: Initiative : 1eP+1eA 2 successes
p-s-s.png a--.png

*I'm trying a new way of dealing with capital ships. I'm basically treating them as a single NPC with skill ranks in the relevant skills, though gunners will still use the standard minion rules.

Kebiin: : 3eA 2 successes
a--.png a-s.png a-s.png

Tam: : 2eA 1 success, 2 advantage
a-s.png a-a-a.png

Initiative order:

1) TIE group 2s1a
2) Kebiin 2s
3) Lancer-class Frigate 2s
4) TIE group 2s
5) Tam 1s2a
6) Naz 1s1a
7) Vindicator 1s1a
8. TIE group 4a
9) Interdictor 2a
10) Arde 0s0a

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

Whoops, sorry. My phone stopped giving me notifications. Hopefully it’s fixed now.

Cool Initiative : 2eA 0 successes
a--.png a--.png

Cool Initiative : 1eA 1 success, 1 advantage
a-s-a.png

Ooof. I'll revise the initiative tracker. (Glad I saved that spot at the bottom :D )

Are we still at 1Ls 2Ds for the DP or should we reroll for that?

We should re-roll.

The TIEs are going to accelerate and move to Short range from the ships. I should have narrated the additional blips, but we can chalk it up to being small and distant.

All of them are starting to move out. They are on an intercept course for you. Since we are so early on and nowhere near engagement range, all of the TIEs are going to take their turns at the same time. 3 groups, one full squadron. In later rounds, they will act as per usual.

@RuusMarev , Kebiin's turn!

Destiny Pool : 2eF 2 Light Side, 1 Dark Side
f-ls-ls.png f-ds.png

@RuusMarev , are you going to take any Maneuvers/Actions? Kebiin is piloting, right?

Is there rear guns on a Kom'rk?

Are we to get to a jump point while avoiding the Imperials, or are they camping on the only point?

You can try to skirt around the Imperials, but they have overlapping gravity wells that you would have to get past in order to jump.

Oh, and yes. Twin rear facing medium laser cannons.

Ok, if that's the only place to jump from: skirt around.. shoot anything that follows

Okay. Are you going to take the System Strain to take 2 Maneuvers?
I'm plotting out the course on a chart, are you staying at Extreme range? (Just out of range of the big guns)

Hmm, I might have an idea. Interdiction fields are relatively small if I'm not mistaken, they just block the hyperlane. Since we're at extreme range, is it safe to assume that we aren't yet in the interdiction field? I know we will have to get through the field (or take the super long way around, likely giving the TIE's the ability to catch and shoot us down) to get to the hyperlane point, I just want to make sure we're not in the field at the moment.

Edited by ShockHelix

In this game, the interdiction field extends to the Extreme range band. AoR CRB page 280

Their field is overlapping with that of the planet and other interdictor cruisers.

Here is the map: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DOcQFlh8Ak5dqcfO7_-CvJ4BJDvE-kOWc056JE7UxhY/edit?usp=sharing

I'm assuming Kebiin took 2 maneuvers (though I can change that if you don't want to sacrifice the System Strain).

I'll update it as we go, so you can check back to ascertain positioning. It's kind of sloppy, I know, but hey, it works. I wasn't feeling particularly perfectionistic last night, and the bordering makes it easier to see.

The interdiction field covers all of the chart. Once you are off the top of the chart, you are clear. The sides are covered by other interdictors.

The blue dot is Jurir Gotabor'e, the green dots are TIEs, and the yellow are the capital ships (1 Lancer, 1 Vindicator, 1 Interdictor). I alternated color to differentiate between range bands.

2 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

In this game, the interdiction field extends to the Extreme range band. AoR CRB page 280

Their field is overlapping with that of the planet and other interdictor cruisers.

Oh darn, that's a bit OP. There goes that plan.

1 hour ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Here is the map: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1DOcQFlh8Ak5dqcfO7_-CvJ4BJDvE-kOWc056JE7UxhY/edit?usp=sharing

I'm assuming Kebiin took 2 maneuvers (though I can change that if you don't want to sacrifice the System Strain).

I'll update it as we go, so you can check back to ascertain positioning. It's kind of sloppy, I know, but hey, it works. I wasn't feeling particularly perfectionistic last night, and the bordering makes it easier to see.

The interdiction field covers all of the chart. Once you are off the top of the chart, you are clear. The sides are covered by other interdictors.

The blue dot is Jurir Gotabor'e, the green dots are TIEs, and the yellow are the capital ships (1 Lancer, 1 Vindicator, 1 Interdictor). I alternated color to differentiate between range bands.

Hmm, looking at that it, if to the left and right sides of the map it's basically a mirror with the spacing, it looks like the best option is to cut to the left and head down the black band. That 6 Turns to get out of here is going to be a long time.

Edited by ShockHelix

Ok, I guess we'll go to the "left", trying to stay either outside the outer interdiction band, or run just inside of it, assuming the capital ships move to intercept..

Is one hex one maneuver?

@RuusMarev , Tam is up and you need to roll Destiny for both of them.

Just now, RuusMarev said:

Is one hex one maneuver?

Yes.

: 2eF 2 Dark Side
f-ds.png f-ds.png

Tam would like to scramble the Imperial sensors, or mask our signature.