Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Is there a heating unit attachment for armor in this system? I'm going to guess it's probably in the pilot source book if there is..

Yes, in the CRB. Both for heating and for cooling. Further, you can purchase Adverse Environment gear that provides similar bonuses (basically the Hoth rebel trooper gear).

Did you ever record the 1,725 credits for the VTs' gear?

no.. not yet...hang on...uhoh... Tam is about to be broke...

Repair VT-1 : 3eP+3eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-a.png p-s-s.png p-a-a.png d-th.png d-f.png d-f.png

Frustration GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

That'll add a Boost to future checks to repair VT-1.

sigh.. I am not having any luck with these dice lately :(

2 minutes ago, RuusMarev said:

sigh.. I am not having any luck with these dice lately :(

True...

So everyone went back to the ship, right? Tam failed the Mechanics check to repair VT-1, meaning she'll have to wait before retrying (perhaps you should invest in ERPs in the future).

Then you're going to make a return trip to the Recusant (in spacesuits?) to investigate the bridge and rescue the remaining VTs?

Do I have this straight?

12 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

So everyone went back to the ship, right? Tam failed the Mechanics check to repair VT-1, meaning she'll have to wait before retrying (perhaps you should invest in ERPs in the future).

Then you're going to make a return trip to the Recusant (in spacesuits?) to investigate the bridge and rescue the remaining VTs?

Do I have this straight?

That's the plan so far, yes.

(ERP?)

Just now, RuusMarev said:

(ERP?)

Emergency Repair Patch. Droid version of stimpacks (heals 3 5 times, rather than decreasing return).

You can go ahead and narrate up til you are back aboard the Recusant and try to get to the bridge.

3 hours ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

You can go ahead and narrate up til you are back aboard the Recusant and try to get to the bridge.

uhoh... why do i get the feeling they need armor for this job... T_T

Just now, RuusMarev said:

uhoh... why do i get the feeling they need armor for this job... T_T

Completely unjustified paranoia? ;)

3 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Completely unjustified paranoia? ;)

<_< yeah...'unjustified'....

I'm watching you... kitty :) (With images) | Cute gif, Cat art ...

Roll over fail GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Tam and Kebiin may roll Simple Cool or Discipline checks to recover strain (1 per success), but Tam takes a Setback because most of her babies are hurt and/or missing.

Kebiin cool : 3eA 2 successes, 2 advantage
a-s.png a-s-a.png a-a.png

Tam Discipline : 3eA+1eS 2 successes
a--.png a-s.png a-s-a.png s-th.png

I used Discipline for Tam, because it would make sense if she had the discipline to stay focused..

should've asked before posting.. how many suits do they have? if there's four .....

There are enough for all 4 PCs.

Star Trek Reaction GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

that means we could've all gone and recovered the babies 😢 😢

Ok, that'll teach me not to think of this before hand... :D

Edited by RuusMarev

I dont suppose the space suits fit over beskar'gam 😄 ?

3 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

I dont suppose the space suits fit over beskar'gam 😄 ?

Nope, sorry.

4 hours ago, RuusMarev said:

that means we could've all gone and recovered the babies 😢 😢

Ok, that'll teach me not to think of this before hand... :D

You still could, couldn't you? You haven't left the wayfarer yet, or even narrated past the VT-1 repairs.

Alright, who is going where with which VTs?

I'm waiting for you to tell me that they can't fit through the Vynock tunnels, lol.

(Kinda thinking of Kebiin and a VT going to cabins and bridge, Tam and VT back into the tunnels.. should be only one VT left in the tunnels?... unless I'm forgetting.. I guess there's 2?)

Ideally, it would be wonderful to have the others assist... stupid virus...

(oh, by the way... after paging through Equipment and Gadgets, would @ShockHelix benefit from Modular Backpack Frame? it has the ability to carry 2 modules, which include heating system and Oxygen supply.. Tam and Kebiin are probably going to invest in them if they help avoid the current situation..-along with all my characters most likely.. the utility of the system looks too good to pass up..)

1 minute ago, RuusMarev said:

I'm waiting for you to tell me that they can't fit through the Vynock tunnels, lol.

(Kinda thinking of Kebiin and a VT going to cabins and bridge, Tam and VT back into the tunnels.. should be only one VT left in the tunnels?... unless I'm forgetting.. I guess there's 2?)

Ideally, it would be wonderful to have the others assist... stupid virus...

Sounds good. There are 2 VTs in the tunnels, you know the location of some vynocks, but you were unable to confirm if they had a VT with them or not. Are you ready for me to narrate you to the locations, or would you rather do that yourself?