Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Average, Upgraded once. You can spend Advantage/Triumph as per usual in droid crafting (some options may not be available at GM discretion).

You can choose to spend 2 Advantage or a Triumph to have them retain their programming (meaning they keep their stats). They will both be at 1 wound over their threshold and need to be repaired to function.

If they retain their programming, Easy Computers check to memory wipe.

Edit: Each droid will take 1 day (24 hours) to set to rights.

(I'm basing all of this off of the crafting rules for a basic combat chassis)

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt

To get to the planetoid, you have to make a Hard piloting check with a Setback. Upgraded once per point of speed (minimum is speed 1), with 2 additional Setback from Handling.

I think it's fair to assume that Arde assists (not like he has anything better to do!), so take an extra Ability die.

Failure doesn't result in a collision, but enough Threat or a Despair might. Each time you fail, you simply don't reach the target and may try again. Each roll takes about 15 minutes.

B1 repair: : 3eP+1eC+1eD 3 successes, 1 threat
p-s-s.png p-s.png p-s.png c-f-th.png d--.png

Piloting check:: 3eA+1eP+2eD+1eC+3eS 2 successes, 1 threat
a-s-a.png a-s.png a-s-a.png p-s.png d-th.png d--.png c-f.png s-f.png s-th.png s-th.png

Okay, Kebiin takes a Strain for the Threat as she is barely able to swing the Wayfarer around an asteroid.

With the Threat, the droids add a Setback to checks for which they don't have any ranks in the skill, but it only takes you 44 hours total to repair them. You've accounted for 1.5 hours of that so far.

Please go ahead and narrate your way to the asteroid, and then what do you guys want to do next?

19 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

With the Threat, the droids add a Setback to checks for which they don't have any ranks in the skill,

sounds like B1's during the CW cartoon...

I made a spreadsheet for tracking progress so we have one place to record where we are in the crafting processes. Figured it would be wise since we'll have stuff that takes significantly longer to craft. I linked it on the front page, but here it is: Crafting Progress Spreadsheet

Each cell is an hour. An "X" means you've finished that hour, a "/" means you've done half that hour.

@RuusMarev , please go ahead and post IC. Sensors pick up a faint power source on the far side of the planetoid. Any active scans you guys want to do, or anything else?

Can we scan for any sensors that might pick up our presence here?

Average Computers or Perception to scan for Imps.

Kebiin scan for Imps.. : : 2eA+2eP+2eD 1 success
a-a.png a-s.png p-a-a.png p--.png d-th-th.png d-th.png

Scope is clear.

Are you guys headed straight in? Should I go ahead and narrate it?

Tam and Kebiin have Vacuum Sealed armor (going by the CotR stats) and Naz and Arde have "Sealable" armor. Since I don't have KtP, @ShockHelix , what exactly does "Sealable" mean?

The planetoid has a Type III atmosphere (breath mask required) and light gravity (2 Boosts to Brawn [except Resilience] and Coordination checks).

30 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Tam and Kebiin have Vacuum Sealed armor (going by the CotR stats) and Naz and Arde have "Sealable" armor. Since I don't have KtP, @ShockHelix , what exactly does "Sealable" mean?

Sealable means the armor is able to have the Vacuume Sealed attachment attached to it.

Looks like a spacewalk...

What's your guys' plan?

Could we bring the Wayfarer alongside and link up to an airlock?

Yes. You could also take the ships tender down instead, if you so desired (just reminding you of its existence).

We would have to detach the container right?

To attach to the Recusant, or to detach the tender? No to both. Airlock is on the starboard side, tender is on the port side with its own attachment to the main part of the ship. Can act like a shuttle in a pinch.

Ahhhh... I see.

How much room inside the tender?

(Also; is there a tractor beam on the Wayfarer?

Or forcefield for one of the Container's doors? )

Magnetic containment field for the big door on the side for the Wayfarer (like the shields for hangars). No tractor beam, which might be something you'll want to invest in.

I really ought to work on stats for the tender. You can get a general idea of the amount of room by looking at the deck plans (link's on the first post).

Apparently the deck plans were not on the first post. Just added them. Sorry 'bout that.