Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Kebiin will swear, Tam will recall her kids (making sure her new toys are aboard..) Other than that, I'm good :D

Just now, RuusMarev said:

Kebiin will swear, Tam will recall her kids (making sure her new toys are aboard..) Other than that, I'm good :D

Go ahead and post that, I doubt I'd be able to do it justice! :D

@RuusMarev , please make an Average Deception check (upgrade twice), with 2 Boost.

oh boy... Deception:: 2eA+2eC+2eB 2 successes
a-s.png a-a-a.png c-th-th.png c-th-th.png b-s-a.png b-a.png

O_O oh thankyouthankyouthankyou, oh dice gods!!!!

Are you guys going to abide by his demands? The time he gave you is enough for Arde to get back, and leaves the door open for some thievery if you so desire.

absolutely

.. define thievery <_< will they notice?

Just now, RuusMarev said:

.. define thievery <_< will they notice?

Maybe...

Well, K&T will probably sulk back to the ship.. Tam will probably do a little dance deep in the ship... Will Arde be able to sneak the Blackbox back?

Possibly. @ShockHelix , please make an Average Stealth check (upgraded once) to conceal the data recorder. Take both a Setback and a Boost.

Stealth : 4eA+2eB+1eC+1eD+1eS 2 successes, 3 advantage
a--.png a-s.png a-a-a.png a-a-a.png b-s-a.png b-s-a.png c-th.png d-f-th.png s-th.png

Just now, ShockHelix said:

Stealth : 4eA+2eB+1eC+1eD+1eS 2 successes, 3 advantage
a--.png a-s.png a-a-a.png a-a-a.png b-s-a.png b-s-a.png c-th.png d-f-th.png s-th.png

Okay, you're good. The two of you can go ahead and narrate your characters back to the ship, then where're you headed/what're you doing?

What kind of check are we looking at for the black box?

1 hour ago, ShockHelix said:

What kind of check are we looking at for the black box?

Hard Computers.

@RuusMarev any good at computers?

A character can assist on this.

@RuusMarev , Hard Computers to access the black box. If Kebiin/Naz assists, you're working with 4 Intellect.

51 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

@RuusMarev , Hard Computers to access the black box. If Kebiin/Naz assists, you're working with 4 Intellect.

Is it Tam's ranks?

1 minute ago, RuusMarev said:

Is it Tam's ranks?

Yes.

what's in the box!?: : 3eP+1eA+3eD 1 success, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png p-a-a.png a-a-a.png d-f-th.png d-th.png d-th-th.png

It records the movement of the ship as part of the fleet, from Onderon up to Agamar where it operated as part of a defense fleet that ended up being chased off around the end of the war. It wasn't so lucky, and crashed on the surface. It recorded a couple supply runs to Chrellis, a nearby system (only about 75 minutes hyperspace travel time).

Sounds like we should investigate Chrellis.

If that's your plan, please make an Easy Astrogation check. @RuusMarev , I believe Kebiin has a rank?

Apparently not.. not even a career skill, unless I've totally missed something..

Astrogation:: 4eA+1eD 5 successes
a-s-a.png a-s-s.png a-s-s.png a-a.png d-th-th.png

Well, you still succeeded!

You guys go ahead and narrate yourselves about, I'll take over once you drop out of hyperspace.

difficulty on the two B!'s?