Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Not extremely long. Probably anywhere from half an hour to an hour as you've just got to get the key systems back online.

The Astrogation check is Hard with 1 Setback. You get a Boost for assistance since I presume someone would help with this.

Kebiin Astrogation check (with assistance): : 4eA+3eD+1eS+1eB 4 successes, 3 threat
a--.png a-a.png a-s-s.png a-s.png d-th-th.png d-th.png d-th.png s--.png b-s.png

With the Threat, the trip will take longer (which is pretty inconsequential), but you succeed and will arrive at Vorpa'ya after about 10 hours.

Strange...it feels like we were just here...

@RuusMarev , you can go ahead and narrate it (unless you'd rather I do so). You'll be unobstructed and will be landing at Vaerk's shop. On your way down, you'll see a Wayfarer out back.

Sorry for the delays. Things have been a bit crazy on my end lately.

No worries

I don't believe I gave anyone XP yet...

15XP total per.

@RuusMarev , I'm going to need a translation of this: Wayii, haa'taylir sha pehea mesh'la bal jari'eyc val cuyir. vi Kelir gotal'ur Mhor ori'mesh'la

Specifically "pehea" and "kelir" as I couldn't find translations of them.

"look at how beautiful and ugly they are. we will make ours more beautiful"

Do you have a source on "will" (kelir) and "how" (pehea)? I've looked for the Mando'a for those words before but could never find it.

I don't have any plans for obstacles on Taris, it *should* be a milk run unless the PCs get themselves into trouble, so I'll let you guys RP it out from here until I need to interject (or we could just narrate it, hand-waving the details).

Anything people want to do in-flight?
The Astrogation check difficulty will be Easy with a Setback.

Kebiin Astrogation: : 4eA+1eD+1eS 3 successes
a-s-s.png a-s.png a-a.png a-s-s.png d-f-th.png s-f.png

It'll be a 7.5 hour trip.

(never really addressed it, but did the droids find anything worthwhile to bring along? or are we going to officially collect on our travels?)

Hang on. I've got a bonus in mind, but I've got to find it.

Apparently it wasn't an actual thing, but something I came up with independently. You get X (500*Success) amount of credits worth of spare parts for modding, crafting, and (at GM discretion) crafting.

Okay, please have the droids make an Easy Mechanics group check. In this case, it is a Rival working with a Minion group so it makes it confusing. The minions get 3 ranks in the skill since there are four of them, but only 1 in the Characteristic. Working with VT-1, who has 2 in both, you get a pool of YYG. (Using the Characteristic from the Rival and the Skills from the minion group)

(2eP+1eG+1eD)

By the way, if you check Mechanics and Computers as career skills for the minions, it'll help us remember which skills they have,

3 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Apparently it wasn't an actual thing, but something I came up with independently. You get X (500*Success) amount of credits worth of spare parts for modding, crafting, and (at GM discretion) crafting.

Okay, please have the droids make an Easy Mechanics group check. In this case, it is a Rival working with a Minion group so it makes it confusing. The minions get 3 ranks in the skill since there are four of them, but only 1 in the Characteristic. Working with VT-1, who has 2 in both, you get a pool of YYG. (Using the Characteristic from the Rival and the Skills from the minion group)

(2eP+1eG+1eD)

By the way, if you check Mechanics and Computers as career skills for the minions, it'll help us remember which skills they have,

fixed.

VT-1 scavenger hunt: : 2eP+1eA+1eD 3 successes, 2 advantage
p-s-a.png p-s-a.png a-s-s.png d-f.png

Nice! That'll be 1,500 credits worth of parts. With the Advantage, I'll add a Boost to the next check to use the materials. I'll note that on the ship sheet, and presume that they are stored in Tam's workshop (5 encumbrance of the 20 encumbrance allowance).

Edited by P-47 Thunderbolt
6 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Nice! That'll be 1,500 credits worth of parts. With the Advantage, I'll add a Boost to the next check to use the materials. I'll note that on the ship sheet, and presume that they are stored in Tam's workshop (5 encumbrance of the 20 encumbrance allowance).

Image result for tachikoma cheering gif"