Yaimpar be te Bes'uliik OOC

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Oooh, ok..!

Tam, Aim. (Use ShockHelix's Boost) : : 3eA+2eB+2eD 2 successes, 1 threat
a-a.png a-s.png a-s.png b--.png b--.png d-th.png d-th.png

grrrr.. come on boosts...

You hit one, but don't take it out. Jurir takes one SS with the Threat.

Please go ahead and post IC. Naz's turn, @ShockHelix .

Can’t really think of anything worthwhile for him to do this turn. Can I just drop Naz this turn and give the slot to Arde?

Sure.

Alright, then with Arde can I make an attack on the one Tam hit?

Sure. Average difficulty.

Alright, aim and 2 strain to aim again.

Firing at TIEs : 4eA+2eB+2eD 1 success, 4 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-a.png a-s.png b-a.png b-a-a.png d-f.png d-th.png

Finally some advantage. If that hit is enough to finish one, I’d like to spend 3 for a crit to kill a second, then pass a boost onto the next allied characters check.

Just now, ShockHelix said:

Alright, aim and 2 strain to aim again.

Firing at TIEs : 4eA+2eB+2eD 1 success, 4 advantage
a-a.png a-s.png a-a.png a-s.png b-a.png b-a-a.png d-f.png d-th.png

Finally some advantage. If that hit is enough to finish one, I’d like to spend 3 for a crit to kill a second, then pass a boost onto the next allied characters check.

You'd actually get more bang for your buck if you use 2 Advantage to trigger Linked (you'd take out 2 and tag a third).

Oh really? Alright then, let’s definitely do that

There are 2 (well, 1 and a half anyway) TIEs in the group at Close range from you, the other only has 2 and it is their turn now:

Maneuver: Move
Action: Shoot: Shooting at Jurir Gotabor'e : 1eP+2eA+2eD 0 successes, 2 advantage
p-s.png a-s-a.png a-a-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png

They miss, but add a Setback to your next check.

@RuusMarev , Kebiin is up. The Hyperdrive will be ready to roll on Tam's turn, so you've just got to survive the next TIE group.

Kebiin, Aim (firing on the Ties that haven't attacked yet..)

: 2eA+1eP+1eB+2eD+1eS 2 successes, 1 advantage
a-s-s.png a-s.png p-s-a.png b-a.png d-th.png d-f-f.png s--.png

Nice, you take out one of them. What do you want to do with the Advantage?

Are you going to take any Maneuvers? (i.e. Stay on Target, Evasive Maneuvers)

22 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Nice, you take out one of them. What do you want to do with the Advantage?

Are you going to take any Maneuvers? (i.e. Stay on Target, Evasive Maneuvers)

hmmm... after looking it up, I think Evasive Maneuvers.... (only because I'm worried I misunderstand Stay on Target, and dont want to give any benefits to the TIE's)

Okay, sounds good. That'll upgrade the difficulty of any attacks against you. Please go ahead and post IC.

Stay on Target upgrades the ability of any attacks against you.

TIEs:

Maneuver: Stay on Target
Action: Shoot at Jurir: Shooting at Jurir Gotabor'e : 2eP+1eA+1eC+1eD 3 successes, 3 threat, 1 Triumph
p-tr.png p-s-s.png a-s.png c-th-th.png d-f-th.png

Puts you just over your HTT and deals a crit. Crit: Critical Injury : 1d100 4 14=Jostled: Each character aboard suffers 1 Strain and is disoriented for 1 round.

With the 3 Threat, you have just enough power/hull integrity to jump out, but you won't get far before the hyperdrive fails and you've got to make emergency repairs to get going again. (sort of like Hera Syndulla in Rebels after the skirmish with the Protectors)

I'll post IC once Kebiin's turn is up. Then it is Tam's turn, @RuusMarev .

If Kebiin's advantage can be a boost for Tam, she'll try and minimize the damage / fix what she can... or does the Hyperdrive kick in before the ties fire again?

Hyperdrive kicks in on Tam's turn, so even though the ship is technically disabled, I'm using the Threat from the TIEs attack check to allow you to jump out before the ship shuts down, giving you a couple moments of hyperspace before you revert to real space. Enough to get you far enough away from the Imps, but not to get you where you're going.

Ok.

Tam SS repair: : 3eA+2eD 1 success
a--.png a-s.png a-s.png d--.png d-f.png

Alright, noted. Please go ahead and post IC (including jumping out).

Ah, whoops. I was supposed to post the TIEs turn. My bad.

The difficulty to get the ship running again is Hard Mechanics check. That would use Kebiin's pool since hers is the best, but you get a Boost from the others assisting her.

Kebiin ship repairs: : 2eA+2eP+1eB+3eD 4 successes
a-s.png a-a.png p-s-s.png p-a.png b-s-a.png d-th-th.png d--.png d-th.png

Hmmm.. kinda expected an advantage or two...

Well, the success is what you need. You're now down to 23 HT (one below the threshold). Please go ahead and post IC.

The difficulty of the Astrogation check to recalculate the jump is Hard with 1 Setback.

Will the astrogation check count as being assisted as well?

If people assist it, yes.

How long would repairs take?