Southron Refugee and Fellowship Contract

By player3351457, in Rules questions & answers

Is there any way for someone running the fellowship contract to get southron refugee on their side of the board? Since the contract says you cannot play or put into play non-unique allies, running it your own deck seems worthless. No vilya tricks or stand and fight or other work arounds.

However, I thought about other players... but unfortunately we are running into the same problem. I didnt know if there was a card I am missing or maybe even a combo that can get southron refugee onto the fellowship contract player's side.

2 hours ago, player3351457 said:

Is there any way for someone running the fellowship contract to get southron refugee on their side of the board?

Only temporarily with Reinforcements I am afraid.

Ok this is a fringe, fringe case, but does the quest cards 2 and 3 from The Battle of Pelennor Fields allow this to happen, theoretically?

8 minutes ago, player3351457 said:

Ok this is a fringe, fringe case, but does the quest cards 2 and 3 from The Battle of Pelennor Fields allow this to happen, theoretically?

I would say yes, if the Southron Refugee is one of the cards discarded with Stage 2 and is still alive when you go on Stage 3you can take control of it with the quest effect and bypass the contract restrictions.

Edited by Alonewolf87

On a side note to that quest, if you are soloing the quest with the the forth the three hunters contract, do you empty your deck and then advance to the next stage?

1 hour ago, player3351457 said:

On a side note to that quest, if you are soloing the quest with the the forth the three hunters contract, do you empty your deck and then advance to the next stage?

I guess so 😂