Remove Subjugation Marker in a system contianing Imperial units

By angelman2, in Star Wars: Rebellion

So, we're playing the game and are confused.

Utapau has a Rebel Loyalty marked caped by an Imperial Subjugation Marker. The Imperials also has a strong fleet and several ground units in the system. The Rebel player plays "Build Alliance" and gains 1 loyalty to remove the Subjugation Marker. What happens now? Is the system immediately re-Subjugated? Can the Rebels build/deploy units to this world? Other things going on here? Please help.

Subjugation is not related to the loyalty of the system. The rebels getting 1 reputation in the system does nothing to the subjugated status. Subjugation is the result of imperial units there and that hasn't changed so the system stays subjugated.

The Rebels cannot build or deploy to this system due to the presence of Imperial units.

Thank you for the reply. This clears it up nicelly.

Quick question, though: You say "The rebels gain 1 reputation in the system", you do mean "1 Loyalty", right? Or have I missed a rule that say Rebels gain a reputation every time they gain loyalty?

Hi again

Yeah, off the top of my head I couldn't remember the terms this game uses. I meant loyalty