2019 Hero's Tournament!

By Durins_Father, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

The tournament has ended. A huge thank-you to everyone who voted. The results of this tournament can be found in this article: https://visionofthepalantir.com/2020/01/01/monthly-poll-december-2019/

The poll for the month of January is already up on the front page of the blog. So be sure to keep voting for our monthly polls.
It was a lot of fun hosting this tournament and I hope you all enjoyed it.

Way to go Gandalf! The Wizard reigns supreme. Tactics Eowyn rocks as well but I find Gandalf more fun with all the tricks he can pull off and how well he fits into pretty much any deck.

11 hours ago, Durins_Father said:

The poll for the month of January is already up on the front page of the blog. So be sure to keep voting for our monthly polls.

Is there any particular reason Firefox does not show the polls but IE does?

9 hours ago, Amicus Draconis said:

Is there any particular reason Firefox does not show the polls but IE does?

Not that I know. The poll is showing up on my Firefox browser, so it might be a problem on your end. I have had little trouble with those side-bar polls in the past and they seem to work in all of my browsers.

4 hours ago, Durins_Father said:

Not that I know. The poll is showing up on my Firefox browser, so it might be a problem on your end. I have had little trouble with those side-bar polls in the past and they seem to work in all of my browsers.

I don't see them, too. Maybe it is because of I am on my mobile?! All I see is some sort of head line:

IMG_20200102_165429.jpg

My group is already using the top 4 and some of the top 8 😂

10 hours ago, Durins_Father said:

Hmm, that is possible, Youtube also has problems with my Firefox, I will investigate this further.

22 hours ago, Flrbb said:

I don't see them, too. Maybe it is because of I am on my mobile?! All I see is some sort of head line:

IMG_20200102_165429.jpg

Yeah the headline is just simple text. The poll itself is a piece of HTML code that might not be picked up by Firefox on mobile then. But you will still be able to vote through other browsers. I'll have to check and see if I can do anything about the code, but it is probably not a problem on my end. But thanks for letting me know though

I do not know anything about browser engines and such back-end things, but I do not use Firefox - if that is of importance...

It worked for me in safe mode, but nothing else in the options made the polls visible.