AGoT 2nd Edition Digital Version by Asmodee Digital!

By Dusty27, in A Game of Thrones: The Board Game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRgesxl-bkg

Please see link concerning a 2020 release target.

Oh yes!!! Give me DRAGONS!

And regular supply asyc opponents in a modern client of my second favorite game!

I am going to lose so many games!

This is great news. I would love a supported online version (with all the expansions).

My big hope is they make it PC to mobile accessible. I typically play on my phone more than on my computer. If you have to pay for the PC version to access the mobile side, that would be fine with me.

I wonder what this means for throHUUUAAAAA---**gets stabbed by Arya before he can finish the sentence**

Would be nice if those who have the game could play it without any future (>20$) purchases, with the possibility to activate the expansions they have already bought in physical edition.

The big + of thronemaster is the community. A high percentage of the games are finished. Bad behaviour, pre-eastablished alliance, helping friends win the game etc are things that are kept at a low level at thronemaster.
It would be a serious problem if players can quit games without serious consequences and are able to make multiple accounts etc. Nobody wants to play for 3 hours and than find out that players cheat or just leave the game.

Edited by Visara82

We need more beta keys please!

we need more updates on this

If anyone has any questions they would like to be asked in an interview regarding this product, please let me know here asap.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:59 PM, Amin said:

If anyone has any questions they would like to be asked in an interview regarding this product, please let me know here asap.

I think what was talked about earlier in this thread would serve for a great question.

What is being done to ensure that things like pre-game alliances, cheating, intentional kingmaking and bad behavior will be dealt with and discouraged?

It's a pretty good implementation on release. There are some bugs (as you might expect on release) but if they support it properly it could become amazing. The fact they have the vassals in it is massive for me because it lessens the obvious imbalances that Tyrell and Lannister experience.

I really hope to see the full MoD at some point, and I'd love to see the alternate cards implemented so I could remove Balon... :)

I wanted to pull the trigger on buying this, but could not convince myself they would do it justice. Hopefully I'm mistaken. :)

On 10/20/2020 at 3:18 PM, GrumpyBatman said:

I wanted to pull the trigger on buying this, but could not convince myself they would do it justice. Hopefully I'm mistaken. :)

It's an extremely good implementation of the board game. If you like the board game at all I would recommend it.

I have a few questions

1. Are they going to fix some of the bugs with the app and do an update?

2. Are they going to come out with any of the expansions like Mother of Dragons and/or Feast of Crows card expansion?