Hope Ascendant

By GM Locarius, in Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game 30th Anniversary Edition

Hello all!

I'm in the process of starting up a Star Wars 30th Anniversary game on one of the sites I found from links here - roleplayinggames.net. I'd like to open recruitment up to people here as well as on the aforementioned site, until I fill my 4-6 player quota.

Ideally, I'd like players who like not only to interact with the world, characters, and each other, but also those who like to keep posts detailed and of decent length (so no one-liners!).

Post if there's any interest, and we can get to discussing options.

Hi there @GM Locarius

Do you happen to be based in NY?

Hello @Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun !

I do not live in NY - I'm actually from the United Kingdom!

Just to keep my potential players updated:

I've changed the rule system to 2nd Edition Revised & Expanded, due to most of the people messaging me having this version of the 30th Anniversary one. I've also filled the Force-Sensitive space for the game, and have added two players to the board (one has their sheet up, the other will be doing so soon). My current aim is to have the game moving by the end of the week, though I'd ideally like to have four players before I do so. If need be, I can always begin the game will less and round out my player roster towards the end of the first adventure segment.
Can everyone who messaged me with interest get their things to me as soon as possible, please. 😀

You can easily run a 1st edition game using 2E R&E rules. The other way around is not as easy, though.

Mine is home-brew, so there's no need for conversion. ;)

On 11/12/2019 at 4:54 PM, GM Locarius said:

[...] starting up a [...] game on one of the sites I found from links here - roleplayinggames.net.

Wow, that is long-running play-by-post forum, been running for 20 years!
Even if it runs Star Wars D6 games, it's the first time I've seen it mentioned when playing online have been brought up, these days many use newer and more "modern" platforms or mediums for online play of tabletop rpgs. Truly a relic.