Return to Hoth App 1st play through

By Spidey NZ, in Legends of the Alliance

really liked the campaign. they are getting more and more interesting with some of the mechanics. the snow labyrinth, and the desert mini map mission. really unique and interesting. the final mission was rad also. felt a bit like Helms deep from lord of the rings.

another plus to the app campaign is i get to play and use a hero. got to play with my app and also match the illustration

some downsides to the app, are some of the convoluted move and attack instructions, so sometimes we as a group play the imperial play card and make it the most punishing for us

another downside is lack of personal hero reward missions. even making it a personal encounter would be cool. giving some choices to the player

last downside is the randomness of the enemy spawns. i would really like a re-randomise button, to make some of the spawns feel more thematic. we had the emperor pop up in an imperial cafeteria. we subbed him out for agent Blasie and just played the card. also dewbacks sometimes pop up in the middle of facilities or on the bridge of the star destroyer.

Edited by Spidey NZ
29 minutes ago, Spidey NZ said:

we had the emperor pop up in an imperial cafeteria

Well... I guess the dude’s got to eat.

3 hours ago, Uninvited Guest said:

Well... I guess the dude’s got to eat.

He'd definitely sent some schmuck down to get his food sent to his private quarters...

Or a private chef who makes all the finest Naboo cuisine...

1 hour ago, Majushi said:

He'd definitely sent some schmuck down to get his food sent to his private quarters...

or orders Utini eats

Edited by Spidey NZ
On 11/10/2019 at 5:42 PM, Spidey NZ said:

....also dewbacks sometimes pop up in the middle of facilities or on the bridge of the star destroyer.

Hmm... who cleans up after them?

8 hours ago, CarringtonRW said:

Hmm... who cleans up after them?

Do you remember those little "mouse" robots?

15 hours ago, a1bert said:

Do you remember those little "mouse" robots?

doo doo, doo doo

SPACE ROOMBAS!