Full Card List available somewhere?

By dompruss, in Arkham Horror

Hello, last night me and two other friends unwrapped and unboxxed Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, I had bought both the game and it's expansion, but the expansion is still untouched.

When we were setting up our first game we noticed some oddities, We didn't have all 40 Archive Cards like the Box said we should. We checked every deck since they did not seem organized but we did not find all of them. We proceeded and hoped we wouldn't need the missing ones (we ended up not thankfully). Then We ran into another oddity. One of our encounter cards ended up giving a specific item which was not in the special deck, or any of the other decks, we ended up just drawing another card and continuing on and we ended up winning.

It was a ton of fun, and I would love to play again, however I feel like I'm missing quite a bit of content from my purchase, and I'd hate to run a game where I need a archive card but don't have it.

Does anyone know of a list that contains all the cards that should be in the base game, and expansion? I have organized all my cards in alphabetical order, and was looking for a list, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Would it be best to just contact support for the list? I know that Fantasy Flight Games is usually amazing about missing parts/replacements.

Edited by dompruss
On 10/29/2019 at 12:31 AM, dompruss said:

Hello, last night me and two other friends unwrapped and unboxxed Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, I had bought both the game and it's expansion, but the expansion is still untouched.

When we were setting up our first game we noticed some oddities, We didn't have all 40 Archive Cards like the Box said we should. We checked every deck since they did not seem organized but we did not find all of them. We proceeded and hoped we wouldn't need the missing ones (we ended up not thankfully). Then We ran into another oddity. One of our encounter cards ended up giving a specific item which was not in the special deck, or any of the other decks, we ended up just drawing another card and continuing on and we ended up winning.

It was a ton of fun, and I would love to play again, however I feel like I'm missing quite a bit of content from my purchase, and I'd hate to run a game where I need a archive card but don't have it.

Does anyone know of a list that contains all the cards that should be in the base game, and expansion? I have organized all my cards in alphabetical order, and was looking for a list, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Would it be best to just contact support for the list? I know that Fantasy Flight Games is usually amazing about missing parts/replacements.

Archive cards are all the cards with the large number at the top. They have different backs because you end up shuffling some of them into encounter decks and others are monsters, so possibly you may have some of them in the wrong decks?

As for the item, what item did it ask you to get and which encounter card was it?

The Learn to Play guide (page 3) contains the number of cards of each type. If the cards are mixed up, you can split them into different piles and confirm the count of each type. This should confirm whether some cards are mixed into the wrong deck, or whether you are actually missing some cards and how many.

Most likely you just have codex cards is wrong pile because They have same backround as some other cards!

so put all cards upp and look the text side and you will find the missing cards.

Unless you're looking for a specific reward card (like Stray Cat, Daniel Chesterfield (that could be his name), or Lost Luggage) in which case they're in the orange special deck (mini cards).

If an effect instructs you to gain a card by name in all caps, find that card by name in the special cards or conditions decks.

LtP, p.13, sidebar