PreOrders Shipping!

By Mserabian, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Great news, just got my shipping notice and tracking number. Marvel Champions is shipping now!! woot

Got mine, 2 day priority. Is that typical for the card games?

On 10/24/2019 at 9:15 AM, Mserabian said:

Great news, just got my shipping notice and tracking number. Marvel Champions is shipping now!! woot

Did you preorder through FFG or another vendor?

FFG... it’s out for delivery tOday!

16 hours ago, Derrault said:

Got mine, 2 day priority. Is that typical for the card games?

Yes.

Just got the dispatch email from gameslore, Sono should have it tomorrow! Looking forward to trying this one out.

Anyword from team covenant subscription?

When the core sets can get shipped depends on what level the vendor is with Asmodee evidently for this product. That's not usually true, but evidently Asmodee sent something out about this product specifically.

TC talked about it in their last podcast. Platinum retailers with Asmodee were allowed to ship it a week early. TC said they didn't qualify as a Platinum retailer since they don't stock other Asmodee products (and for other reasons) so they are waiting for the actual street date per the rules. I believe that's November 1st. They usually start their shipping process early so that it gets to you on or close to the actual street date.

I believe the implication was on the podcast that they have the product in already. They are just playing by the rules and waiting for the advertised street date. They were frustrated by this move though since it causes confusion for their customers, and they found out about it through second hand information.

Edited by phillos
11 minutes ago, phillos said:

When the core sets can get shipped depends on what level the vendor is with Asmodee evidently for this product. That's not usually true, but evidently Asmodee sent something out about this product specifically.

It looks like this is the case. MiniatureMarket can't ship until 11/1.

Dang, I also pre-ordered from TC. I'm going crazy here waiting for this game to show up.

Team Covenant order here too. Never done a release day game from those guys. Do they typically get it to the door by release date?

Yes, they ship a number of days before release depending on location to pretty reliably get it on release day.

Cool just got the update a few hours ago. Can't wait to play!