With TROS approaching, in what order should I rewatch all the movies?

By BushBond, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

So, there's been a plan in my head for a while that I'd go on a hype-building streak of rewatching all the movies. Every Friday one SW movie, until Fri 20 when I'll watch TFA & TLJ and head to the theatre to see TROS. The question is... what's the best order? There's the classic (in-universe) chronological (1, 2, 3, Solo, R1, 4, 5, 6) or the one I'm actually leaning towards (R1, 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, Solo). What are your ideas? Should I go for one of these that I mentioned or is there a completely different, better order you suggest?

12 hours ago, BushBond said:

So, there's been a plan in my head for a while that I'd go on a hype-building streak of rewatching all the movies. Every Friday one SW movie, until Fri 20 when I'll watch TFA & TLJ and head to the theatre to see TROS. The question is... what's the best order? There's the classic (in-universe) chronological (1, 2, 3, Solo, R1, 4, 5, 6) or the one I'm actually leaning towards (R1, 4, 5, 6, 1, 2, 3, Solo). What are your ideas? Should I go for one of these that I mentioned or is there a completely different, better order you suggest? uc browser shareit appvn

i agree