Disguised - Playing during a conflict

By Forte27, in L5R LCG: Rules Discussion

During a conflict, when playing a character using the Disguised keyword, can you use this to effectively change the position of one of your characters currently participating in the conflict?

For example, say I am currently attacking with a Doji Challenger. Can I play Shosuro Miyako into my home area (like you would normally be able to do with other conflict deck characters) by discarding the Doji Challenger as the Disguised character cost?

Thank you for your help.

On 10/21/2019 at 12:43 PM, Forte27 said:

During a conflict, when playing a character using the Disguised keyword, can you use this to effectively change the position of one of your characters currently participating in the conflict?

For example, say I am currently attacking with a Doji Challenger. Can I play Shosuro Miyako into my home area (like you would normally be able to do with other conflict deck characters) by discarding the Doji Challenger as the Disguised character cost?

Thank you for your help.

You can always play a disguised character at home. If you want to play them into a conflict than the character they are replacing must have been participating.