Marvel theme video/site to improve my basic hero knowledge

By Tarok, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Hi all,

i love FF lcgs, they are all great games for gamers. My top preference is lotr lcg, followed by arkham horror lcg and net runner, and i have tryed all the other ones.

I am not into marvel (i just watched some of the movies, but never read a comic on them) but i think that the mechanics/gameplay of the game are really well done and interesting, so i would like to have a basic knowledge to improve the theme of the game. Let me refrase it: i know spiderman, ironman, etc.. but not Ms. Marvel or She hulk or an ally linked to a specific hero ex. Bruno Carrelli.

Is there a site/you tube channel that gives you an overwiew for each specific marvel hero? Not a 1h video, just 10 min (if using the card of the hero pack and explaining the "lore" even better!)

thanks for helping,

regards

Check out Marvel Unlimited. It’s basically Netflix for Marvel Comics.

I don’t know where you are in the world so prices/availability might be different. But it’s $10 a month, no contract, cancel anytime - you unlimited access to 25,000+ comics from the last 80 years or so.

also they do a week long free trial - which should give you plenty of time to read lots of the latest series for the characters in the box - that’s what I did. And I’m strongly considering signing up.

14 hours ago, Tarok said:

Hi all,

i love FF lcgs, they are all great games for gamers. My top preference is lotr lcg, followed by arkham horror lcg and net runner, and i have tryed all the other ones.

I am not into marvel (i just watched some of the movies, but never read a comic on them) but i think that the mechanics/gameplay of the game are really well done and interesting, so i would like to have a basic knowledge to improve the theme of the game. Let me refrase it: i know spiderman, ironman, etc.. but not Ms. Marvel or She hulk or an ally linked to a specific hero ex. Bruno Carrelli.

Is there a site/you tube channel that gives you an overwiew for each specific marvel hero? Not a 1h video, just 10 min (if using the card of the hero pack and explaining the "lore" even better!)

thanks for helping,

regards

The Marvel tl;dr series on YouTube is a very good place to catch up on various storylines and stuff. Here is the one they did on Ms. Marvel for instance:

Other than this there are several comic breakdown channels like comicstorian, and of course there is Marvel Unlimited (which is unfortunately a paid for subscription).