2020 high command invitational

By toffolone, in Organized Play

I won one invitation afyer the Italian Grand Championship.

The question is what now?

When and were would be the tournament? (I heard Chicago Adepticon, end of March 2020, but nothing official yet)

What should I do in order to be able to compete? (A part buying plane tickets and trying to reserve a hotel room)

Why everything is so secret? 😎

How do I confirm my presence? Thank you

15 hours ago, toffolone said:

I won one invitation afyer the Italian Grand Championship.

The question is what now?

When and were would be the tournament? (I heard Chicago Adepticon, end of March 2020, but nothing official yet)

What should I do in order to be able to compete? (A part buying plane tickets and trying to reserve a hotel room)

Why everything is so secret? 😎

How do I confirm my presence? Thank you

Sounds like you know about as much as the rest of us. I've seen nothing official put out about it, other than the AdeptiCon dates being March 25-29.

https://www.adepticon.org/

As far as getting ready, I'd just say practice. I'd be willing to bet everyone going, myself included, will be bringing their A-game.

Ok but is it confirmed it will be during adepticon?

And i guess we have to fet tickets for adepticon.

Ffg could give us some informations

17 hours ago, toffolone said:

Ok but is it confirmed it will be during adepticon?

And i guess we have to fet tickets for adepticon.

Ffg could give us some informations

They just wrapped up Worlds for X-Wing, so I wouldn't be surprised if we got more information before too long. If it gets to be January, and there's not been a peep, then I'll start getting annoyed.

Hello, I found the event in the Excel file of the adepticon 2020 that runs from March 25 to March 29. It is already a track pending the confirmation of FFG.

I ordered my plane tickets, see there

I reanimate this post to ask

How do I transform my invitation (the round one you get from top 4 at grand championship) into a real spot at the invitational tournament?

It looks like seats are limited at the tourney

Look for a post about Worlds on the FFG website. There's a link there to a form you have to fill out.

Once your application is accepted, you'll get a link that will allow you to buy a ticket.

The date is passed for the form (10th January). You can send your information here : [email protected]