Pax Unplugged

By docForsaken, in Organized Play

I'm stoked for Pax Unplugged this year. I'm heading into year 3 of attendance? Are other players going? Looks like the organized play was being setup for Sunday this year. Can't wait until details emerge.

Wow seriously no one is discussing Pax Unplugged? Bumping to see if we can start talking about game time!

What's Pax Unplugged? I've haerd about Pax's before but I have no Idea what they are. Hopefully this will help jump start the conversation as every Pax goer goes into a description of the thing.

-Arctic

Edited by ArcticJedi
On 11/6/2019 at 12:07 PM, ArcticJedi said:

What's Pax Unplugged? I've haerd about Pax's before but I have no Idea what they are. Hopefully this will help jumps tart the conversation as every Pax goer goes into a description of the thing.

-Arctic

https://unplugged.paxsite.com/ Its a huge tabletop centric convention. I've been the last years (I think it turns 3 this year) and its a blast. Huge show + no video games which Pax is known for.

Personally, I don't go to conventions to play in tournaments. I'm lucky enough to be able to get regular games at my FLGS, I'd rather spend my time in the dealer hall, panels, classes, and trying out new games I've never heard of.