Dante's really cool, but not really stuff. Update: 9-17, SCUM DIALS[Personal Collection]

By ForceSensitive, in X-Wing Painting and Modification

Figured I'd have one spot for my gallery. Then parse out to the showcases as needed if not already done.

Anyway, the Empire's 'Hellion Squad' of the 614th Sector Fleet was given it's blood stripe livery and engine overhauls today.

Raider ISS Rakehell, Gozantis ISS Hellhound, and ISS Hellfire.

Cfx42t7.jpg

WhK5XDU.jpg

Edit added 8-14-20

nhthuiC.jpg

The Rebel smuggling cell "Rivermen". Masquerading as no-nonsense moderately armed high value goods merchants, or occasionally as spice runners for the Hutt clans when they have too, this cell is a part of the logistical back bone for Alliance forces. Running smuggled goods, equipment, and sometimes even people ranging from refugees to covert ops teams around the Outer Rim and all the way to the Core World's. The Corvette 'River XI' serves as command ship, negotiation center, and armored fist of the cell when required. While the old GR-75 transport 'Long Haul'(right) and her rapidly aging sister ship 'Heavy Krayt'(center) do the menial heavy lifting.

sGckEQn.jpg

CwXBHcz.jpg

While I was at it I added a glamour shot of the Hellion squadron in the Star field

xQx02M2.jpg

Rebel Dials, old but finally in this compilation post.

u6pHWzG.jpg

Maneuver Templates

s65IK5E.jpg

Imgur maneuver set how-to post: http://imgur.com/gallery/cyhfTPI

Edited by ForceSensitive
Added

Solid!

Nice team. I'd love to reduce them to debris. 😈

I'm a rebel at heart so I really wouldn't mind lol 😅 😂

Bump for added content. Enjoy!

Edit bump. Added some old dial and maneuver Templates

Today's mini project. Scum dials the previous dial sets I've done were uniform, but these I decided to do as individual themed after various sources. So here's my, from left to right, Victor Yankee for the YV series of craft and C-ROC scheme, Beskar Armor for The Mandalorian, and Boba Fett Armor. I don't play the faction pretty much at all, but I won the set years ago and finally decided to get them off the paint bench.

HsGB656.jpg

k92vOoc.jpg

The Yankee Victor I really liked since I could use it for several ships.

tapKTG8.jpg

And the Beskar Armor was another fav, I chose the blue inlay for the selector to be a reference to his whistler missile things. But I just really like the simple metal scheme with minimal accent.

vAhVbyz.jpg