The Children of Heaven in the UK

By Tonbo Karasu, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Has anyone in the UK seen Pack 4 of the current cycle yet? My FLGS says that it has not been on any release sheet since the official release date of 20 September, 3 weeks ago. I'd also like to quote my question and response from back in June:

On 6/5/2019 at 9:39 PM, Tonbo Karasu said:

Is the set legality for the Worlds going to be based on the official release dates, or the actual release dates of sets? For example, Masters of Court was officially released 25 April, but shops in the UK still don't have access to order it. It would be unfortunate if access to card pool was based on where you lived, rather than a level playing field.

On 6/13/2019 at 4:04 PM, FFGMatt said:

We intend to go off the official release dates, but if there's a similar issue to what Masters of the Court experienced in the UK we'll address it as needed.

@FFGMatt , when is the appropriate time to address this?

Spoke to multiple friends in the UK - came out as planned. Who's your local store?

Black Lion in Edinburgh. They have Asmodée UK as distributor. I've checked a number of times since then, and have been told they haven't seen anything for it. They have had every previous L5R set and still get Arkham.

Patriot have it on their website as available and in stock. From that and speaking to players down south, it certainly looks like it arrived on time. Not sure what happened with BLG, but it's probably asking them to chase it up directly.

I've been to speak with them. They have confirmed that it was never announced on any of the new release sheets from Asmodée. However, the shop doesn't have a standing pre-order for L5R currently, so would not have got any sent if it did come out with no announcement. They are going to speak to people on Monday to order for me.