[IACP] Season 2 "Try Hard" Vassal Tournament, October 20th

By cnemmick, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

The Steering Committee is happy to celebrate the conclusion of Season 2 testing with this one-day competitive tournament.

When: October 20, 2019 @ 2:00 pm – 11:30 pm EDT

• One day, minimum 4 rounds of Swiss Pairings. (More rounds may be necessary based on number of participants.)
    • Top 4 participants will have option for playoffs, which will occur over the next two weeks as schedules permit.
  • All games played on Vassal using the latest IA Skirmish module .
  • Each game will have a 90-minute timer. Once the timer ends, players will need to conclude the current round in a timely manner.
  • Standard 40 Deployment Point army, 15 point Command card deck
    • Your army is not required to use IACP cards , but if there is an IACP version of an FFG card, you must use the IACP version. ( Official Changes PDF )
  • You must use the same army & Command card deck for each game.
  • You must have access to the Zion’s Finest Discord for in-game voice chat and announcements during tournament.
  • Map Pool
    • Endor Defense Station
    • Lothal Wastes
    • Tarkin Initiative Labs
    • Coruscant Back Alleys
Edited by cnemmick

It tells me, the invite to Discord is expired

Edited by Trevize84
7 hours ago, Trevize84 said:

It tells me, the invite to Discord is expired

Sorry, I didn't know it would expire. Try this one: https://discord.gg/4qvCdmm

On 10/16/2019 at 5:14 AM, cnemmick said:

Sorry, I didn't know it would expire. Try this one: https://discord.gg/4qvCdmm

You can create 2 types, ones with expiration and others that stay always available.

Edited by Trevize84

@Trevize84 if you're planning on playing, be sure to register on the Challonge tournament site.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:32 AM, cnemmick said:

@Trevize84 if you're planning on playing, be sure to register on the Challonge tournament site.

@cnemmick Unfortunately our time zones are too different. It ends 5AM my time :P