Stewards of the Secret

By Boris_the_Dwarf, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

This is the only pack I can’t find for sale anywhere. Anyone know why that is? I’m completely new to this game.

This is quite peculiar, especially since it isn’t in FFG’s reprint queue.

I know that Crown Of Destiny was hard to find earlier this year. Spring of 2017 I was very lucky to find a reasonably priced copy of Bonds of The Wild- it was going for 2-3 times MSRP online.

Unless FFG is dropping support only months after the last expansion, Stewards should be available again. I want to say within six months based on Crown of Destiny, but I can’t give you a well-educated answer.

Hey,

Just wondering if there is any info on the reprint of this expansion? It's the only one I need to complete my set. :( I was (super) lucky enough to find an English copy of Guardians of Deephall from a German retailer just now.

I know Covid-19 is wreaking havoc across the world, so possibly not the best time to bring this up... Descent is great for keeping the mind occupied during such times.

That said I really do hope they keep the line going for others to enjoy. It's an amazing game and still wildly popular.

It feels like they only made a few hundred of these. They sold out extremely fast. Looks like FFG isn't interested in another run either. Sucks because its the only expansion I haven't bought for the game.

Shards and Guardians packs are getting harder to find too. I'm only missing Shards and Crown and am wondering if I should pick them up.