French version

By Ynnek, in Legends of the Alliance

When the french translation for the app wiil be online?

FFG France was supposed to finish the translation files by last monday. It seems that it has now to be implemented in the app by FFG (US, I guess ?) ... We (French players) all hope it will be released with the next update of the app ... But it seems that nobody at FFG's wants to answer to questions about the "when" ... 😞

It seems the second raid mission is not released yet, so they probably want to make a combined release.

Integrating French, seeing that it works, Disney/LFL approvals, release build, then releasing to the respective app stores - can be quick or slow.

that's what frightens me ... first app released in de. 2017, almost 2 years later, still no French version available ... it becomes awfully long ... Some info from FFG would be more than appreciated, to have an idea about "when can we expect it" ...

FFG needed to overhaul the app to make it even possible to have German and French translations. (Among others, word gender and singular/plural issues.)

That restructuring work has been done already - I think it was for Return to Hoth. Unfortunately at least the German translation needed to be redone if I recall correctly. So, "integrating French" should equal "creating the French language file". If only the other steps were expedient.