Archaic glyph, ancient stone, strang solution

By enkienki, in Arkham Horror

If i want to update 2 archaic glyph( or Strange solution, ancient stone) without use shreew analysis. Do i have to identified them Twice.

For exemple. If i want to upgrade 2 archaic glyph, i need to identified twice and pay VP to upgrade or jusst identified once and pay VP enough for 2 card ?

1 hour ago, enkienki said:

If i want to update 2 archaic glyph( or Strange solution, ancient stone) without use shreew analysis. Do i have to identified them Twice.

For exemple. If i want to upgrade 2 archaic glyph, i need to identified twice and pay VP to upgrade or jusst identified once and pay VP enough for 2 card ?

This is the wrong forum, this is Arkham Horror Board Game (3rd Edition), not the card game.

14 hours ago, neosmagus said:

This is the wrong forum, this is Arkham Horror Board Game (3rd Edition), not the card game.

I checked out of curiosity and the confusion is fully justified.
We're in the "Board and Card Games " and that other game is called "Arkham Horror: The Card Game " so it's completely reasonable to look for it here. And there's only one Arkham Horror on this list so it should be the correct one.
@enkienki for the future, look for that card game's forum in the " Living Card Games ". ( It would be more clear if it would be actually marketed as a Living Card Game. )

As for your question:

16 hours ago, enkienki said:

(...) i need to identified twice (...)

And how would you go about identifying it twice? You either have "identified the solution" in your Campaign Log, or not.
And the upgraded versions only check if you have identified the solution and not how many times you have identified the solution.