Immediate attack by character - can others participate?

By Smiticus, in Rules questions & answers

Some card effects allow you to declare a character as an attacker and immediately resolve the attack. Can other characters you control participate in that attack, or must you attack alone? I am really hoping that others can participate, but I don't know for sure.

The Great Yew Bow specifically says "No other attackers can be declared for this attack." The other cards do not have this printed limitation, so I want to interpret it to mean you may include other attackers.

Examples: Eomer (T/hero), Grimbeorn the Old (T/hero), Haldir of Lorien (Lo/hero), Knight of Minas Tirith (T/ally), Quick Strike (T/event), Hands Upon the Bow (T/event), Battle-Fury (T/event)

Thanks for any input on this!

Generally, no one else can join. See the FAQ answer here: http://www.lotr-lcg-quest-companion.gamersdungeon.net/#Card35

There is no opportunity for other characters to join a Quick Strike attack. One character is exhausted to pay for the cost of Quick Strike, and the effect is that the exhausted character is immediately declared as an attacker against the target enemy.

The card's resolution does not allow for a standard declaration step in which other characters can declare.

Thanks for the response! Not what I was hoping for, but at least now I can stop wondering every time I play one of these cards.