OH-IO

By Docgimmethenews, in Organized Play

What's up South West Ohio, in the Cincy or Dayton areas!?!?!?!

Looking for a group to get together once or twice a month, maybe even weekly, to play. I have a Rebel and Imperial army so if you are new, want to try out, thinking about switching factions, or whatever let's duke it out! Veterans and newbies, all takers, welcome! The tenible plan is to meet Tuesdays at the Epic Loot in Centerville, OH at 1700, but time and place is up for discussion.

BTW Springfield, OH at the Epic Loot is having a Rally Point Tourney Saturday 28SEP19 at 1100 so I'll be there if you want to meet face to face.

Three Brother's Games across the river in Hebron plays Star Wars: Legion. I'm pretty sure they play on Sunday's and they have a tournament coming up soon.

Three Brother's Games

https://www.facebook.com/threebrothersgames/

1960 N Bend Rd, Hebron, KY 41048

Woodburn Games also has Legion nights, they play on Thursdays.

https://www.facebook.com/events/739764463142847/

2803 Woodburn Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45206

Good luck finding a group!

Thank you!

Epic Loot Centerville has a Legion Night. It might be Tuesdays. They also have a Facebook group as well. You can check with Jordan at the front desk next time youre in to confirm.

Hello there!

I'm basically on the southwest Indiana border. Centerville is about an hour from me and I'm pretty busy but I may be able to swing that occasionally. I am certainly interested in getting together with some other players. I am new to the forum, and have owned legion for less than a year, but I'd be lying if I said I don't love it. I also have two armies, but a ton of painting to do for both. I plan on picking up two cores of CW when that drops as well (as if I need to add to my painting queue..) Here's to hoping you have luck getting some guys together and maybe we'll be able to meet up sometime in the future. also thank you for the heads up @zeromoon17 , Hebron is also about an hour from me!

That'll play. I'll be there at 5 on Tuesday. Hopefully see you there

And by there I mean in Centerville

This is a coincidence. I live in the Dayton area and have been wanting to play some Legion recently. I actually came on here to see if there were active groups/players in the area. So I am definitely interested. One caveat though: I get off work at 5, so the earliest I could possibly get there is around 6.

Also, I am a total noob. I have only played the "learn to play" scenario once (and that was a while ago), but I own just enough to field an 800 point Rebel list.

Im a new player too...Epic Loot Centerville typically plays on Tuesday nights. If you join the FB group, you can post there that you are looking for a game any day of the week, and likely someone will speak up if they are available to play. Jordan just ran me through my second game, thats how new I am to the game.

On 9/27/2019 at 9:59 AM, Lochlan said:

This is a coincidence. I live in the Dayton area and have been wanting to play some Legion recently. I actually came on here to see if there were active groups/players in the area. So I am definitely interested. One caveat though: I get off work at 5, so the earliest I could possibly get there is around 6.

Also, I am a total noob. I have only played the "learn to play" scenario once (and that was a while ago), but I own just enough to field an 800 point Rebel list.

Good, then let's play on tuesdays at 6. Quite honestly I dont think that group is meeting anymore.

Unless you can do Fridays at 6???

On 9/27/2019 at 12:27 PM, Vandig said:

Im a new player too...Epic Loot Centerville typically plays on Tuesday nights. If you join the FB group, you can post there that you are looking for a game any day of the week, and likely someone will speak up if they are available to play. Jordan just ran me through my second game, thats how new I am to the game.

I dont think that group plays anymore. I would like to fridays at 6 if you can???

On 9/28/2019 at 10:06 PM, Docgimmethenews said:

I dont think that group plays anymore. I would like to fridays at 6 if you can???

Tuesdays definitely work better for me if you can still do that.

Tuesday at 6, centerville Epic Loot. See you there!

New to Ohio. I am just north of Dayton and a little west. I looking for A group that plays.
I was planning on going to Game Haven in Fairborn and epic loot in centerville

Good to hear! There are currently three of us who play regularly at Epic Loot in Centerville, generally every other Tuesday at 6pm.

I called epic loot and they said it’s on saturdays.

which tuesday do you play next?

We played this week, so the next time we will be there is March 10th.

There might also be a group who plays on Saturdays, but those of us who play on Tuesdays are generally not available on the weekends.

I plan on attending this Tuesday's (3/10) gaming at epic loot. What time do people show up?

5 hours ago, Bolcavage said:

I plan on attending this Tuesday's (3/10) gaming at epic loot. What time do people show up?

Glad to hear it! We meet there at 6pm (give or take 15 minutes).