Ideas required to complete a bridge

By ResoluteHusky, in Terrain Building

I need some help finding something to put under a bridge I have that won't look out of place.
Usually I would just put some water, but I'm trying to go with a desert planet and I fear it won't look good with the rest of the table.

Any suggestions?

Bramble, Cactus, Carnivorous Fauna, Baby Sarlac Pit?

Edit: Actually, on a desert planet a Molten tar pit would make a lot of sense.

Edited by Draycos

A dry cracked river bed and some rocks. Or impassable terrain. Now would be the time to visit Michaels or Hobby Lobby for their "Halloween" themed floral items. You could make something that looks deadly.

A wadi would be obvious, but might be difficult to recreate on the board (YMMV). Something like a cross-street, train/mag-lev tracks, or just a piece of equipment would also work. Or perhaps the roadway is raised so that cargo carriers/forklifts can go past underneath. There are lots of possibilities.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:18 AM, ResoluteHusky said:

I need some help finding something to put under a bridge I have that won't look out of place.
Usually I would just put some water, but I'm trying to go with a desert planet and I fear it won't look good with the rest of the table.

Any suggestions?

i a visual guy but i can think of some things depending on you board show us pics so we can think some stuff i love this sort challenge

I guess this threat is all water under the bridge....

Ricky " its all just water under the fridge"