Season 3 Hatamoto Playmats

By Foxtrot Four, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

So I've been going through things that all clans have in common. Clan Champions, 4 Drops from CotE, Seals, etc. And I personally Do NOT want every Kotei season from here on out to just be more Strongholds on the Hatamoto Playmats. I think that If You Must, than you should do it every off year. Season 4 can be more Strongholds if you must but Season 3? Well... I have a personal request for Season 3..

6 Drop Hatamoto Playmats!! PLEASE!

Winter Court Hosts have beautiful artwork! And I tell you right now, every Kotei will be up to their ears in Dragon Clan players trying and fighting for that Togashi Hoshi playmat! Phoenix players get the Literal Phoenix! The only clan to get the short end of the stick in this set up would be Lion and that's because I'm not a fan of the art [but that's me personally]

So FFG, hear me out, real talk. If you have time, PLEASE take this into consideration! The comment section below is Full [or at least I really hope it is lol] of people who think this is a dope idea!

Edited by Foxtrot Four

I will wait to see the Crab 6 coster first before I have an opinion on this. :P

I would agree since we haven't seen the 6 drops for the Crab yet maybe hold off on those for now.

Personally I'd love to see the Way of's art work for the next batch of Hatamoto mats myself.

Edited by Schmoozies
On 9/23/2019 at 10:13 AM, Schmoozies said:

Personally I'd love to see the Way of's art work for the next batch of Hatamoto mats myself.

Actually the best idea.

The twist: the Crab pack doesn't have a 6 coster as the FFG reasoning is that they gave them 6 holdings instead.