Two quick questions

By Krede, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

1) Does a monster with the Command skill get +1 damage and range to its OWN attacks or is it only OTHER monsters that get the effect ? (I think it says so pretty clearly in the rules that it does, but could be wrong)

2) in some dungeons (RTL) there are more than one "leader" (like in dungeon 34). Does the heroes get conquest/ for ALL leaders, or will they only get the 2 for killing all of them?

Krede said:

1) Does a monster with the Command skill get +1 damage and range to its OWN attacks or is it only OTHER monsters that get the effect ? (I think it says so pretty clearly in the rules that it does, but could be wrong)

2) in some dungeons (RTL) there are more than one "leader" (like in dungeon 34). Does the heroes get conquest/ for ALL leaders, or will they only get the 2 for killing all of them?

1) Command: +1 damage and range to own and allied figures' attacks within 3 spaces.

2) The heroes get 2 conquest for each leader they kill. If it is the last level of a dungeon, they get 4 conquest for each leader they kill. If there are multiple leaders, the heroes get multiple rewards of 2, respectively 4 conquest.

Ispher said:

2) The heroes get 2 conquest for each leader they kill. If it is the last level of a dungeon, they get 4 conquest for each leader they kill. If there are multiple leaders, the heroes get multiple rewards of 2, respectively 4 conquest.

Auch!.. that hurts then dear old Overlord ! Way too much conquest for very little hero work.

Krede said:

Ispher said:

Auch!.. that hurts then dear old Overlord ! Way too much conquest for very little hero work.

Strange. Apparently having twice the nasty come at you and having to do twice as much nasty back is 'very little work'.

Sometimes, to be far, this is actually true - there is a stupid non-master beastman boss in, I think a Giant's Throne level(?) that has acrobat but little else. I've never seen him actually get a turn. Even starting heroes with shop equipment can contrive to kill him on their first turn fairly easily. That is one example of 'very little work' for sure. OTOH the Boss Master Hellhound, Boss Master Dragon and Boss Master Demon all on the one level take a fair amount of work to get through...