Reach of the Empire Recruitment: Enlist Now!

By Edgehawk, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game

Your Empire Needs You! A task force has been dispatched to the Outer Rim to deal with piracy and potential treason. Current storyline borrows heavily from Mask of the Pirate Queen. This PBP is being played on the AoR Beginner Forum. Looking for 1 or 2 new players, who can generally commit to posting twice each week.

Character Creation: Pick two non-force specs (for free, except with out-of-career specs you would still pay 10xp); current XP is Starting +60. Gear is mostly issued, and varies with concept. Starting Duty 5.

y31gfqkccvp21.jpg

Edited by Edgehawk
Reserve slots only. Force slots full.

Ive never pbp before, have only GMed in person for years. Would be interested in giving it a try but not sure how to get started or get involved.

4 minutes ago, bsmith23 said:

Ive never pbp before, have only GMed in person for years. Would be interested in giving it a try but not sure how to get started or get involved.

Well you've taken the first step! Make up a character, and be prepared to keep up with the IC and OOC forum threads. I'm aiming for two posts each week. Character sheets on swsheets.com roll dice on orokos.com.

With three tentative additions to the party, recruitment is currently full, but feel free to submit requests for reserve slots. Thanks!

I'am also new to PBP, but interested in case of a place gets free. :)

5 hours ago, Rimsen said:

I'am also new to PBP, but interested in case of a place gets free. :)

What the heck, welcome aboard! I have another player whose character has been mostly dormant, so we can fit you in. Any non-force specs. I granted an extra 5xp yesterday, so it is now starting xp +65. Let me know what you come up with, or if you have any questions.

38 minutes ago, Edgehawk said:

What the heck, welcome aboard! I have another player whose character has been mostly dormant, so we can fit you in. Any non-force specs. I granted an extra 5xp yesterday, so it is now starting xp +65. Let me know what you come up with, or if you have any questions.

Sending a PM.