I might have died in July and just found out this last week,

By Cubanboy, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Warning this is going to be real and personal if you care to read it continue.

It's raining outside right now which is really nice. A few months ago things hit me really hard and I lost entrust in Forums and tiny Star Ships. I was really not happy with life and my marriage is at a bad place. I am written up at work for something I did all in July. I slowly start losing myself. Come last week I lost my job, my wife and I are separating, I am now moving across the country to the west coast as my grandmother is dying and I was in an accident which the state of SC did not get proof it my insurance so I was about to lose my driving rights in that state.

So needless to say everything sucked last week but I am at peace with everything as I am going through my house figuring out what to keep and what to sell. It is very encouraging after you think the bottom and there is only better from this point on.

So if your in a rough place hang in there the sun is shining somewhere or just above the rain clouds.

Hang tight brother, we all have our down times and demons, as long as we come out on the other side it’s all good.

Oh, this explains why I haven’t seen this in a while....so Happy Friday. Hopefully your Friday’s and the other six days will start looking up.

Not anything thing I can do to help, I always enjoy your Friday posts, my life has bumps right now too.

Just one day at a time, things aren't ok, but doesn't mean they won't be.

You have people that know you and enjoy you for who you are.

55 minutes ago, Karneck said:

Not anything thing I can do to help, I always enjoy your Friday posts, my life has bumps right now too.

Just one day at a time, things aren't ok, but doesn't mean they won't be.

You have people that know you and enjoy you for who you are.

I believe that one day everything will be ok. Maybe not today or tomorrow but one day.

Time. Time will heal all, and this too shall pass.

Keep moving forward. Reach out to someone. I was in a low place once too. Things can improve.

Where-ish in California? When will you be out here?

Lord, have mercy.