Deck-Celsior!

By Nhoj4, in Marvel Champions: The Card Game

Welcome true believer to Deck-celsior!, a podcast about the Marvel Champions LCG by Fantasy Flight Games. Join myself, Matt, Ben, Carlos, and Sam as we discuss news, review cards, and just discuss this amazing game! We've got 2.5 episodes up, with more to come! Excelsior!

https://deckcelsior.com/

Nice! Subing now

Is this on iTunes?

23 hours ago, Chudley said:

Is this on iTunes?

It is!

Quick question. I just finished the first episode. Great first show. It had plenty of technical flaws, and some issues with remaining on topic while keeping the banter going. But, overall a very good first go.

Now, has anything been done to fix the microphone of ... gah! His name escapes me now ... The news guy? He was so quiet it was almost unlistenable. When I turned up the volume, everyone else blew my ears out.

I can tell you guys are very enthusiastic about the game, I will continue to listen to see how you improve. I’m looking forward to it. But if that audio issue doesn’t get better ...

Like I said, very good first go, it can’t be easy. Keep it up. I still have 2 episodes to listen to.

Have you considered doing a “preview” type document here on the forums to let us know when you have posted a new podcast and a quick synopsis of what the gist is for the episode. And perhaps an opportunity for those who listen to comment?

4 hours ago, Chudley said:

Quick question. I just finished the first episode. Great first show. It had plenty of technical flaws, and some issues with remaining on topic while keeping the banter going. But, overall a very good first go.

Now, has anything been done to fix the microphone of ... gah! His name escapes me now ... The news guy? He was so quiet it was almost unlistenable. When I turned up the volume, everyone else blew my ears out.

I can tell you guys are very enthusiastic about the game, I will continue to listen to see how you improve. I’m looking forward to it. But if that audio issue doesn’t get better ...

Like I said, very good first go, it can’t be easy. Keep it up. I still have 2 episodes to listen to.

Have you considered doing a “preview” type document here on the forums to let us know when you have posted a new podcast and a quick synopsis of what the gist is for the episode. And perhaps an opportunity for those who listen to comment?

Matt here.
Yes we fixed that mic issue.

I don't see what you mean by preview document. We do have a Facebook page and Discord.

Have listened to the he first few episodes and enjoyed them...nice work! I really like that it seems like most of the hosts have experience with AH and LOTR...it is great to hear the discussion framed within the context of other co-op LCGs.

Yeah the technical issues for the first episode were pretty bad but that is to be expected. So far I've enjoyed all the episodes and am looking forward to more