Ghosts of Dathomir for new party

By Darth Wedgie, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny RPG

Hey,

I am running Ghosts of Dathomir (players chose it) for a new party and the module states that it is designed for knight-level players, though it suggests the threats and costs can be adjusted for lower xp players. I was going to take a stab at it, but was curious if anyone has done so, and what the adjustments used were? I didn't find anything from googling right away, has anyone tried this?

Hmm, I am running games for my 8 year old and his friends. I was hoping to jump to this from Hidden Depths. But if it's Knight level, we may need to take a detour. I wish I'd read that information in the solicitation.

On 5/29/2020 at 3:30 AM, R3-X4 said:

Hmm, I am running games for my 8 year old and his friends. I was hoping to jump to this from Hidden Depths. But if it's Knight level, we may need to take a detour. I wish I'd read that information in the solicitation.

Ive got a 9 and 11 year old and was wondering what you ended up doing.

when you say new party do you mean like new people or just new characters?

If it's with new people I might continue with the base adventure especially if you and them are not used to force powers. If it's just new characters it is fun but even with a reduction it was still difficult for the players. The first two reductions ended in almost full TPKs. Falls/Ambushes hurt even when reduced for low xp players)

Edited by Scoots291