AoR as a minion group = fun, not death

By P-47 Thunderbolt, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

I have never played a game on the forum before, but I'd like to give it a try (and I might need some advice).

Who wants to play as a minion group of stormtroopers?

I need 4 players. Please go ahead and make up a character, but your skills, characteristics, etc. are all identical to the stormtrooper NPC.

Playing RAW as minions, with all the rules of such.

I expect you all to die instantaneously (more-or-less), but if you survive the adventure could continue. If you all enjoy it and have continued interest I would be willing to make it a "let's watch random groups of stormtrooper minion PCs die" campaign where you see how long you last each adventure (and who knows, if one of you survives, you might get promoted to sergeant!).

The main goal of this (aside from having fun) is to put you in the shoes of the poor troopers you keep killing (they have FAMILIES you monster! *sniff*).

PS. "Fun, not death" can be rearranged to "not fun death."

Bold of you to assume my group murders Stormtroopers on a daily basis. The imperial army shakes in their boots but when the shinies roll out with proper equipment and leadership, the party scrambles for the nearest piece of cover.

Do the game but we are imperial army dudes

51 minutes ago, Samuel Richard said:

Do the game but we are imperial army dudes

Okay, Imperial Army/Navy (if shipboard).

Are you in?

21 minutes ago, P-47 Thunderbolt said:

Okay, Imperial Army/Navy (if shipboard).

Are you in?

Nah I was joking. Sorry