Canyon Run Tusken Raiders

By thestag, in Imperial Assault Rules Questions

Here's something I noticed. In Twin Shadows, written in the initial rules for the mission Canyon Run, it states:

Tusken Raiders on the Narrow Path gain [Special Action][Special Action]: Perform a [ranged] attack using 2 blue dice...

In the initial groups, you start with Tusken Raider and Tusken Raider . So does that rule apply to both groups of Tuskens? Or just the standard ones?

One could make an argument that RAW says that the elite group does not gain that ability. But it seems that the designers intent would be for it to apply to both groups, and any subsequent deployments based on the plural use of "Tusken Raiders".

I've played this mission twice before, and both times we've had both groups attacking. Rebels won once and lost once.

3 hours ago, thestag said:

I've played this mission twice before, and both times we've had both groups attacking. Rebels won once and lost once.

Me too, and exact same results.

Will be interested to see @a1bert weigh in on this one...

ELITE FIGURE said:

All figures that correspond to elite ( red ) Deployment cards are elite. Elite figures usually have better abilities and more Health compared to their regular versions.

• Elite Deployment cards share the same name as regular Deployment cards. When a figure is called out by name (for example, "Stormtrooper"), this refers to both regular and elite versions of this figure.

Edited by a1bert