Cassian Andor Series

By Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun, in X-Wing Off-Topic

54 minutes ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Loving the passion for the character shown there, can't wait to see Cassian and K2 in action again.

A d I know I mentioned the possibility of Merrick / Mothma / Bail Organa cameos above... but what about Raddus? Dodonna? Draven?

There's a whole host of Rebel command / intelligence characters we could be about to see more of!

vrzg24s2owk41.jpg

Noah Outlaw: “ I’ve said it before but don’t be surprised if Enfys Nest shows up in the Cassian Andor series...”

1 hour ago, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Noah Outlaw: “ I’ve said it before but don’t be surprised if Enfys Nest shows up in the Cassian Andor series...”

Oh well... That 17 years old girl wasn't really a convincing character, in the first place.

You know what I would really like to see in this show? The Z-95 (finally on screen), the T-Wing (becoming canon), the YWK-290 and/or even the aborted D-Wing .

Of course, in my wildest dreams, the Assault Gunboat shows up in this or in The Mandalorian...

Edited by Odanan
34 minutes ago, Odanan said:

Of course, in my wildest dreams, the Assault Gunboat shows up

FTFYNNTTM

You know what would make a good story for a Rebel intelligence officer? What would be a compelling narrative for a spy or saboteur? Recruiting defectors, be they pilots from the Imperial Academy or scientists and engineers from, say, Incom.

On 7/15/2020 at 1:17 PM, Odanan said:

Of course, in my wildest dreams, the Assault Gunboat shows up in this or in The Mandalorian...

@Odanan would you be interested in a couple of Gunboats? I have a friend in Germany with some great ones let me see where he posted them. I know he posts on the Legion board.

———-

Found them here.

He painted these as Inferno Squad, but he has about 8 more sealed from the manufacturer with the original Imperial paint scheme.

He’s a good chap, I can link you of need be.

Since he’s German and you are Brazilian, you may even have a common ancestor who served in the last World War and relocated 😇

(Too soon?)

Edited by Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun
On 7/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

@Odanan would you be interested in a couple of Gunboats?

I do own some Gunboats already, thanks. Of course, if FFG makes them with folding wings for 2nd Edition, I might get more... ;)

On 7/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun said:

Since he’s German and you are Brazilian, you may even have a common ancestor who served in the last World War and relocated 😇

100% Portuguese blood here, as far as I know.

@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun - you should post that Inferno squad on the Gunboat topic! :D

On 7/26/2020 at 6:40 AM, FTS Gecko said:

@Imperial Advisor Arem Heshvaun - you should post that Inferno squad on the Gunboat topic! :D

I hope I did that !