Final RollCall

By WayToTheDawn, in Hollow Bastion

So, it's been about 5 months...who's still around on here? Who's still around period as I haven't seen a lot of activity on the other forums either.

I still check here every day...you never know who will come on...after these forums become completely dead, I'll probly still be on them for maybe 2 months before giving up on this site. I still need that Sora Awakening promo...so I'm waiting.

I also check every day just in case

i still check everyday -,^

I still check in every now and then.

I am still here, watching, waiting...........

I pretty much only check the other forums. Every now and then.

Still here I guess,

don't check too regularily, but about a couple times a month

Nope, I never check in. Sad to say, my life's finally caught up with meh

once a month if that...

still here, i check in every few days to check on my posts for trading, decks, etc. if anyone is getting out of the game i'm willing to work out a deal for their cards, while the game may be dead on here, with the shops by me it's quite popular, and some even still sell the sets, around 6-8 ppl have decks and play regularly. hoping the other site gets back up soon and that we can get some more ppl on both, would like to see the trading thread get some more activity. :)

we will all just roll on , keeping it cool and moving to the beat !

still here..... still playing.....

I just got into kingdom hearts and I would love to know if there are any translations for the Japanese sets? It may be asking a lot because is old, but I have friends here who would learn to play, we just need help getting started thanks.

Thank you so much!!! This help out a great deal. And I know this is asking a lot again but do you know if theres and place or site that sells the japanese sets? now that I have the translations I would like to get the Japanese cards.

Thank you

Welcome aboard, somewhere hidden in the forums was a link to the scans and translations, I'll post if i find it